Casanova Brother's pizza......anybody been there ?

FNBADAZ06

Excellent !!!! If Mike and Joe give it a thumbs up, I'll make the trip over there to give it a go. :partydance:

Let us know when you want to go!

Maybe Saturday for a late lunch/early dinner ?

I'll give you a call later.

I watched Diners, Dives and Drive-Ins last night and they had a place from Phoenix on there, called La Piazza? Anybody been there that can rate their food?

Excellent !!!! If Mike and Joe give it a thumbs up, I'll make the trip over there to give it a go. :partydance:

Let me know when you go Victor, I want to try it out. I love Spinato's, and usually recommend it when the office wants to bring lunch in. I would like to find a good pizza place close to home and that is right in the neighborhood. :banannarainbow: :banannarainbow: :banannarainbow:

Let me know when you go Victor, I want to try it out. I love Spinato's, and usually recommend it when the office wants to bring lunch in. I would like to find a good pizza place close to home and that is right in the neighborhood. :banannarainbow: :banannarainbow: :banannarainbow:

Will do, Donna :thumbs

I have family coming this weekend, but maybe next Saturday or Sunday we can all plan a lunch...for those who wish to give it a try :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, since I'll be back home next week, I'll be going over to the Gilbert pizza palace and see how it fares.

• 1 month later...

Update - Me, BLURR, and SLAMMER had a pizza there last night......pretty solid pizza (we had the NY special) :thumbs

I ordered a sausage and peppers calzone to take home for lunch/dinner today....good lord, this thing is a monster....16" across !!!. :eek

Posted Image

Kim and I go to Spinato's regularly. I've been to them all. Best pizza in town.

16th and Bell (from home)

12th St. and Glendale (from work or the kids houses)

Tempe

Scottsdale

I think they've got one in Ahwatukee now too.

Eddie, if that's the place you, Blew X U and I ate lunch one time it was excellent and I highly recommend it.

dang, that looks delicious! I love Spinatos and Grimaldis for fancier pizza. But, you can't beat Gus' (if you live in Tempe/Scottsdale) because of their 24hr delivery!

dang, that looks delicious! I love Spinatos and Grimaldis for fancier pizza. But, you can't beat Gus' (if you live in Tempe/Scottsdale) because of their 24hr delivery!

Yummy.......Breakfast Pizza :rockon2:

Dang, I love a good Chicago style pizza. What's the best on the far west side, Goodyear area? I usually just go to Rosati's which is OK. Anyone have any other recommendations?

Had Casanova Bro. a couple of weeks ago. Nice and friendly employees. Asked our names when we came in and called us by name every time they came to the table or interacted with us. Pizza was pretty darn good. Not quite Spinato's but a lot closer to home. I would definitely recommend it for people in the East Valley.

• 2 months later...

Finally went to Casanova Brothers in Gilbert for a test run today. The people behind the counter were friendly as hell and did the by name thing, which is a nice touch. It's not fast food which is fine by me and it was pretty good. More like the down home kind of place with a simple atmosphere. We will definitely go back for more pie and other grub. :thumbs