June 4, 2006 - Wickenburg Run

GRANDDAD

Several cars (any make or model) are getting together Sunday morning, June 4, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. We will meet at Costco at Cave Creek Road and the 101, just to the south of the freeway. Meet in the southwest corner of the parking lot. We will leave at 10:30 a.m. and head up to Wickenburg to Screamers Drive In.

This was a run that started out with two cars but we thought it might be fun to meet some new people and decided to ask anyone who would like to join us. The Diner seems like a fun place and Wickenburg will definitely be cooler. Check out the restaurant.

Jay and Dianne

Looks like a great drive-in! Sorry I'll miss it. I'll be on a plane to Chicago. :angry

Guest intmd8r

That sounds like fun!

We can't make this one as we'll be on a plane to Florida, but have a great time! :D

Looks like fun, I'll be on a plane to...wait a minute, I'm not going anywhere!!! I will probably go to Wickyburg. :lol Robert :burnout

Be in Cali..... sorry

It's Kali. Just ask Arnold. :lol Robert :burnout

Dat would be da korrect answer....

arnie_campaign372.jpg

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ive got a date with my pal Heidi to do some damage at the Mills that day! Then we plan to lay out by the pool and burn our skin to shoe leather. MMMMM!

Maybe next time.

Tanya

Ive got a date with my pal Heidi to do some damage at the Mills that day! Then we plan to lay out by the pool and burn our skin to shoe leather. MMMMM!

Maybe next time.

Tanya

Would that be Heidi,Heidi,Heidi, Heidi Ho? :smilelol Sorry, the song instantly popped into my head when I read that. Robert :burnout

Guest Coop

About what time would you guess that you would be rolling by the 303? I could possibly fall in behind everyone as they go by.

Coop:

We will be at the Carefree Highway and I-17 about 10:45 a.m. Does that help?

Guest Coop

Thanks, I'll talk to my navigator and see if she's up to it. She told me before I headed for home awhile ago that we had a party to go to Sat. night, so anything before noon Sunday might not work. It just depends on how good of a party it ends up being Sat. night. :drinkers

Dave

For those of you who may want to catch up to us at any point, attached are the directions and map. We will be regrouping at New River Road (see directions) at approximately 10:45 a.m. Hope some of you can come, we would really like to meet some of the members.

Jay

Enjoyed the trip and the company. And yes the speed was the best. Not to mention the burger which was great. Nice to meet all of you. :P

Here is just one picture. The races are still on that is all I got time for. :P

post-7-1149455899.jpg

We had a great time to. It was nice to meet everyone.

Jay and Dianne

We had a great time to. It was nice to meet everyone.

Jay and Dianne

:agree Thanks for putting this together Jay. Seeya at Julio's on Sat. and hopefully you guys will make the SECC run to Pine. Robert :burnout

WOW! Great ride. It was nice to meet new people. Enjoyed everybody's company.

I sure am glad that COP was busy when Greg & I BLEW by him.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make the June 11 SECC ride. I have a chance to go to Ojai California on the motorcycle that week end.

Thanks everybody