NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

+++ AUGUST ACE LUNCH +++

LastC3

I think Marco and I will be in on this one since we haven't been able to do any ACE events for at least a month! :banghead We hope to be there this time so long as Marco doesn't make any plans to WORK!! :facepalm:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LastC3

• old yeller

• Chameleon

• FNBADAZ06

I think Marco and I will be in on this one since we haven't been able to do any ACE events for at least a month! :banghead We hope to be there this time so long as Marco doesn't make any plans to WORK!! :facepalm:

Since when is this a problem? :smilelol

Guest badbobs95

Wendy's comin too!!! Silly rabbit :willy

Scratch us off the list. Goin in on the 5th to get my some parts rebuilt :crazy the ol kidney needs a tune up and a flush. Maybe they'll remove some of this BELLY!:willy

Thx for postin up Lisa .... hope is works out y'll can be there .... :partydance: Bob .... sorry to hear that ... you'll be missed .... keep us informed on the surgery .... :popcorn:

Right On James .... :welcome: Great 1st post ......... :rockon2:

Am I still allowed to come if I don't have the Jag anymore? lol. Feel like I should buy a matchbox vette to stay in the club...lol.

Am I still allowed to come if I don't have the Jag anymore? lol. Feel like I should buy a matchbox vette to stay in the club...lol.

You can be Christine the Vetteless, um, the Jagless and still show up. Need to work on gettin' a Vette tho. Just sayin. . . :burnout

You can be Christine the Vetteless, um, the Jagless and still show up. Need to work on gettin' a Vette tho. Just sayin. . . :burnout

I LIKE IT!! Can't really combine them... Christine the Vejagless... just looks wrong.

AWESOME .... we be packin the place out !!! any maybe s .... please let me know by Thursday nite .... so we can get a good count for the bros !!! THIS SHOULD BE FUN !!!! :partydance: