NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Should I or.. Shouldn't I?

Phoenix FRC

Should I use the black out over the center brake light?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest XLR8TNC5
On a side note: can anyone out there tell me how BFG DR's handle in the twisties?

LOL, Sidewinder just got rid of his BRAND NEW BFG DR's for some new NITTO DR's. He hated the BFG's in the twisties and on the straights. But he said something about possibly have receiving a bad set of tires or sumpin? : )

I have the NITTO 555R EXTREMES DR's and they are beautiful in the twisties once they heat up pretty good.

Tanya

Phoenix FRC

I ahave heard that the Nitto DR's are great for autocross racng.. I mean racin ;)

Kipp & I just had a interesting conversation about Blackin-out a Black car next to another color that will have a different effect.

Kipp is using Red at the accent color on his Z06 and I understand this thought process because thats what I did on my Pontiac.

Anyway...

Keeping the red tails on the back of the black C5 is an accent of sorts but on the front they look good because they cover the yellow/orange turn signals.

On my car its such a contrast that the black- outs just rock but the effect is different on a different color car.

Personally I think the blackouts have the best effect on yellow cars.

I like the effect on my Nassau Blue C5, I think on a Black C5 it might have some of the Mad Maxx look ;)

Anyway, just food for thought.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I forgot to mention I think the blackouts look hella sweet on your ride there PhoenixFRC! Very nice. :thumbs

Tanya

I forgot to mention I think the blackouts look hella sweet on your ride there PhoenixFRC! Very nice.  :thumbs

Tanya

:agree Looks good on that pretty blue!

I think you need to take the fishbowl signature you have & replace it with that HOT blacked out picture! Looks fabulous with that blue of yours. SWEET RIDE!!

Jim

Phoenix FRC

All right, all right... i'll take some pictures, I took a lot of pictures and none of them really turned out very good IMHO.

I was going to wash the car and try to get a better pic and Jim & Tanya... I'll make up a nice sig pic.

I agree with you Jim, that pic is kinda funny. :huh

Thanks for the props, I love owning a Vette.

I was thinking I'm kinda busy for someone that doesn't plan on modding the car :lol Pretty bad huh :lol