NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Clean inside windshield?

Majambo

wickedfastvette

I was told the interior streaks and fogginess are caused by the vapors from whatever you are using to clean the rest of the car interior. Don't use Armourall!

I was told the interior streaks and fogginess are caused by the vapors from whatever you are using to clean the rest of the car interior. Don't use Armourall!

I don't, and have seen windshields with residue from Armoural.

• 1 month later...
Wills.WindowsAndWheels

I second the 2 MF towel method. Do you put dressing on your dash? The oils from vinyl dressing eventually start to evaporate and guess where they end up :LolLol: For outside i always use a squeegee...and actually im thinking of trying to use my Meguiars sandpaper pad as a squeegee for the inside. It's very small... flexible and doing a squeegee method seems to ALWAYS work best and leave windows their cleanest. This is the little fella I'm talking about http://www.autodetailingsolutions.net/e7200.html Then just use a MF towel to clean any edges or drips you might have :thumbs

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

I don't, and have seen windshields with residue from Armoural.

I should also add that your vinyl has its own natural oils in it...so it's going to happen regardless of if you use dressing (armor all) on it or not. So if you're going to have to clean the windshields anyway...might as well protect that vinyl..those things crack over time out in AZ...trust me I know lol.

• 5 weeks later...