Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

chevyguy1969

I saw a black C3 with chrome sidepipes on Camelback Rd around 7 AM.

did it look like the one in my sig?

This reminds me, I think I saw you northbound on 7th street north of Thunderbird about 5:00 p.m. Monday of last week (the 29th). I think you're the only guy in town with those sidepipes. I was going to post up then, but life intervened. . .

Yes!

There does seem to be a ton more Vettes on the road as of late. If I posted all the Vettes I see every day.......

There does seem to be a ton more Vettes on the road as of late. If I posted all the Vettes I see every day.......

Looking out my office window I probably see 5-10 Vettes a day and that's only the one's I notice.

5:45 a.m. today, southbound 7th st at Glendale, red C4, custom plate "BAFRAID." Female driver. . . WTF? 4:20 p.m. today, northbound 7th st, '62 roadster, red & white, sittin' at the Roadhouse. . . :ED: 4:20 p.m. today, northbound 7th st at Alice, red C5, custom plate "UOPNYD." Maybe a dentist???

Looking out my office window I probably see 5-10 Vettes a day and that's only the one's I notice.

.......and a whole bunch of pigeon poo! :smilelol

4:20 p.m. today, northbound 7th st at Alice, red C5, custom plate "UOPNYD." Maybe a dentist???

I hope that was a dentist. :unsure

5:45 a.m. today, southbound 7th st at Glendale, red C4, custom plate "BAFRAID." Female driver. . . WTF?

did you really say that ????????????????? :unsure

5:45 a.m. today, southbound 7th st at Glendale, red C4, custom plate "BAFRAID." Female driver. . . WTF?

Yeah, I did say that! The car looked and sounded totally stock, so the only thing I observed to be afraid of was her driving. . . :bolt:

Yeah, I did say that! The car looked and sounded totally stock, so the only thing I observed to be afraid of was her driving. . . :bolt:

:smilelol:smilelol:rockon2:

Saw Chameleon at 7th St and T-Bird at the light yesterday around 4:30. I was turning left stopped and beeped the horn, but Donna was playing with her hair! I was in the Avalanche, so I'll let it slide... :willy

Took M’s Vette to work today. Saw a red going north bound on 17. I had to turn off before I could get up to them. Andrew

A red with white top C-4 vert by my house. I am off to Scottsdale afterwhile. I will post what I see.

Sat: -white c5 coupe @ 7th Ave/Behrend turning northbound -c5 under car cover sitting out front on 15th Ave south of 101(Beardsley)across of elementary school

I saw about twenty Vettes on Saturday heading south on Avondale Blvd toward PIR. Didn't recognize any of them.

I saw about twenty Vettes on Saturday heading south on Avondale Blvd toward PIR. Didn't recognize any of them.

That was Fast Glass Corvette Club. They were headed to PIR so they could do the Parade Lap with the drivers. Did you notice they were all convertibles? This is the second year they've done it.

Saw a silver C6...looked to be a ZO from a distance...heading south on Dysart near Indian School this evening.