Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

There's a guy moving his family into the house directly across from mine. He owns a very nice blue C6

New ACE member ????

I saw Yuma Rich today passing through Gila Bend in his vette around noon on Friday!!!

There's a guy moving his family into the house directly across from mine. He owns a very nice blue C6

New ACE member ????

I saw Yuma Rich today passing through Gila Bend in his vette around noon on Friday!!!

Just like a government employee to be ducking out early on Friday! :lol

Saw 4 Vettes in a line going down the 60 East bound fast lane around Idaho at about 3 pm Friday. Saw a nice deep red C5 vert on 202 San Tan East bound coming out of Ahawatukee at around midnight Sat night with custom plates.

Marana Rich

Well, if you didn't blink, maybe! I was kind of taking it easy, going to Firebird.

On the way back Saturday, I stopped at the Love's for a coke, and a guy in a Pontiac TransAm ?? flagged me down, and gave me a die cast RED C5 convertible. Said he had just bought it at a yard sale, and decided he would give it to the first RED corvette he saw. Too bad dawg!!!

Congrats Rich... BTW I waved and you didn't so you know what I thought of you... :lol :lol :lol I was in my work truck so I let it slide.

There's a killer red '71 LT1 roadster cruisin' around the Deer Valley area! Andrew

There's a killer red '71 LT1 roadster cruisin' around the Deer Valley area!

She actually let you drive it to work???

There's a killer red '71 LT1 roadster cruisin' around the Deer Valley area!

She actually let you drive it to work???

I had to go to work extra early this morning so she was still crashed out when I left...... YEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!

Andrew

I just called M and told her what you did, man are you gonna get it when you get home :wacked:

Marana Rich

Congrats Rich... BTW I waved and you didn't so you know what I thought of you... :lol :lol :lol

I was in my work truck so I let it slide.

I looked as I went by NAPA, and I was checking all the UPRR trucks along the way, so don't know how I missed you!

Congrats Rich... BTW I waved and you didn't so you know what I thought of you... :lol :lol :lol

I was in my work truck so I let it slide.

I looked as I went by NAPA, and I was checking all the UPRR trucks along the way, so don't know how I missed you!

He'd be the guy in the diapers......................

Thought I saw the Cahd Chariot cruising the hood, but it was an out of state imposter.

Posted Image

joe@cpr.com

had someone next to me in a sick dark purple metallic C3 have no idea what yr. but it was on the red mt. 202 around 3 going west bound. is this anyone on here?

had someone next to me in a sick dark purple metallic C3 have no idea what yr. but it was on the red mt. 202 around 3 going west bound. is this anyone on here?

That takes balls...........call the car "sick" then ask if anyone here owns it............... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs

Edit - Did not realize that in today's language "sick" is good............. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Thought I saw the Cahd Chariot cruising the hood, but it was an out of state imposter.

Posted Image

Looks to me you beat him Victor... :leaving

That takes balls...........call the car "sick" then ask if anyone here owns it............... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs

"Sick" is a compliment. You sick bastard!

Nice!

Bastard??? My mother had a boyfriend........... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol and thanks for the compiment Ted.

A Canuk that dose sheep? Of course he's a sick bastard. :lol

A Canuk that dose sheep? Of course he's a sick bastard. :lol

OK already, I admit it......I'm a sick bastard. :lol:lol

I have seen five C-4's today cruising the freeways around Phoenix.

White vert with tan top today on Glendale while we were heading to lunch...blew me off when I waved. :toetap