NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What color Corvette do you own ?

FNBADAZ06

What color do you own ?  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Marco

• TheCMSH

• Desertdawg

Red, but wasn't first choice. I was really looking for White FRC, but they are too rare. Maybe Joe @ Classic can help me get my wish.

I voted Silver because they didn't put Pewter as an option.

I used grey for my pewter .... silver for me silver ..... tho pewter has some gold ... so we could call it ...??

oh never mind ....:partydance:

Ya see, no where in the GM color of pewter is there "silver" referenced. Its not "silver pewter metallic" or "light silver pewter" or "millenium silver pewter" where as the other color variants and some listing of the base color in the actual GM color. "Torch red" or "crystal red" or "magnetic red" or say "millenium yellow" or "velocity yellow" or perhaps "jetstream blue" or "midnight blue".

So......I say again........[ahem]

Its not F-ing silver, its Pewter!!!!!!!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Ya see, no where in the GM color of pewter is there "silver" referenced. Its not "silver pewter metallic" or "light silver pewter" or "millenium silver pewter" where as the other color variants and some listing of the base color in the actual GM color. "Torch red" or "crystal red" or "magnetic red" or say "millenium yellow" or "velocity yellow" or perhaps "jetstream blue" or "midnight blue".

My Funk & Wagnalls dictionary defines pewter as bluish-grey.

Then curiously, I looked for F-ing silver, but there was nothing between finesse and finger. I thought maybe the hyphen was the problem, so I broke it into two parts. The F by itself is a grade rating for failure, and the -ing is a suffix commonly used with an action or process. Therefore, if F-ing was in the dictionary, it would be defined as a failure of an action between finesse and finger and located 2 pages before flirt and foreplay.

Then curiously, I looked for F-ing silver, but there was nothing between finesse and finger. I thought maybe the hyphen was the problem, so I broke it into two parts. The F by itself is a grade rating for failure, and the -ing is a suffix commonly used with an action or process. Therefore, if F-ing was in the dictionary, it would be defined as a failure of an action between finesse and finger and located 2 pages before flirt and foreplay.

At your age Tom whats foreplay?

Says the guy in the grey car.... :lol

And your vag is not pink,..It's salmon :lol

Its more of a metallic tan...

So should we make a brown category?

The poll question is limited to only 10 answers, hence the truncated color selection list.

A gold/brown category could've been added if room allowed.

The poll question is limited to only 10 answers, hence the truncated color selection list.

I was trying to be funny. Guess I failed. :facepalm:

Victor, or whoever stole his identity, is being way too serious about these polls. :lol:lol:lol

Victor, or whoever stole his identity, is being way too serious about these polls. :lol:lol:lol

:smilelol Nah.....but I certainly didn't want to short change anybody :yesnod

Dude, you were man...you were hilarious! all that crazyness and stuff...

I'm kinda surprised yeller isnt higher up there. the top 3 colors i always see when cruising is red, yellow, pewter/silver. I'm surprised to see how many white folks we have here :lol

Yah forgot PEWTER.........

I think that would classify as silver, like torch red metallic red. Lol, this could go on and on..

It's not F-ing Silver, its Pewter!!!!!

...and then there's metallic gray!

BWWAAHHAHAHAH :funnypost::smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:popcorn: