NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What color Corvette do you own ?

FNBADAZ06

What color do you own ?  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which base color do you have on your Corvette ? Select the base color that most closely is aligned with you particular color. If you have more than one car select all the colors that are appropriate. If I missed a base color let me know and I'll add it to the list :) edit: How could I miss Yeller !!!! :facepalm: Sorry Joe...it's a selection now :lol

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Marco

• TheCMSH

• Desertdawg

We want Yeller, we want Yeller!!! Joe, I tell ya there is a conspiracy goning on here!!! :willy:bs:crazy:howdy Well at least the smillies are Yeller!

What, No YELLER?????

Can't beleive I missed that one !!!! :cfdeadagain

Yeller' has been added :partydance:

Thanks Victor. I thought there for a minute I would have to choose the closest color "orange". :facepalm:

Oh boy, here go the color wars again. :banghead

:lol

When I first joined ACE I would've guessed black as the most "abundent" color in the ACE membership, but I'm not to sure about that now.

Go red! go red!, Reds winning by a landslide after all, it is the only color :lol:cool:LolLol: Victor just found the poll option :lol just kidding buddy... Watch, Tom's going to chime in with,...what? no Claret???? and propably something about CF's Hmm.....:popcorn:

Yah forgot PEWTER.........

I think that would classify as silver, like torch red metallic red. Lol, this could go on and on..

I think that would classify as silver, like torch red metallic red. Lol, this could go on and on..

It's not F-ing Silver, its Pewter!!!!!

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:agree It's a grey, not silver. Oh wait ... Isn't grey a shade of black? So when Dwayne said grey and silver should be one vote, then silver is really black.

I thought it was just dirty silver! ;)

The poll option only gives you 10 answers maximum, so there's no opton for me to give a more precise breakout of colors.