Fastest way to hOOters on Sat?

Guest Sidewinder

Guest XLR8TNC5
Are the roads gonna be closed over there on Sat? See you guys there! :drinkers:flag

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? Why do you care, not like you are actually DRIVING! LMAO!!! :crazy

Tanya

Guest Sidewinder
Are the roads gonna be closed over there on Sat? See you guys there! :drinkers  :flag

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? Why do you care, not like you are actually DRIVING! LMAO!!! :crazy

Tanya

STFU! :smilelol

I don't drink but I think I'm gonna grab a beer, pull up a chair & watch this one. Could be worth the admission price :lol:lol

Guest Kens06

I thought Andrew and Mellisa were the only ones that played like this????????????

Actually, the east 202 is closed from the 101 to ??

You should be fine with Dysart, 10 E, Chandler Blvd route!!

You can sleep on the way NIGHT BOY!!

Ken

Guest Sidewinder
I thought Andrew and Mellisa were the only ones that played like this????????????

Actually, the east 202 is closed from the 101 to ??

You should be fine with Dysart, 10 E, Chandler Blvd route!!

You can sleep on the way NIGHT BOY!!

Ken

I see your still awake MOFO! :D

Great Pics Ken. :thumbs

Good time seeing a couple of new faces and and a couple of old.

Phil... :devil

Desertdawg

I didn't make it and I bet you all are happy about that, you really don't want this crap I have now!!!

Thanks for the pics Ken. Dwayne if we had seen you coming we would have locked the doors!! :lol Nobody wants that crap that's for sure. :U Good to see all that could make it. Lets have a HUGE turnout next Sunday for the group pics. :party It was GREAT to see the Suns :hunter down Kobe and the Lakers!!! :drinkers Seeya Sunday the 14th, Robert :burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ken, awesome pics! and great job on the video.

It was nice to see some new faces that I had not met yet! Jim, Joe, and Chas! I didn't get to introduce myself to the gentlemen with the NBM Vert and the one with the hat on next to Kaitlin.

Anyway, always a pleasure and a good time hanging with you all.

Take it easy,

Tanya

Always a pleasure meeting new people with a car passion. Thanks to everyone for being great to a newbie!

Jim

Well Ken, I would love to, but you guys picked Mother's Day and for me being in the South East Valley that would eat up at least 3 hours of my day. I'll have to catch the next one.

Jim

Guest Sidewinder
Ken, awesome pics! and great job on the video.

It was nice to see some new faces that I had not met yet! Jim, Joe, and Chas! I didn't get to introduce myself to the gentlemen with the NBM Vert and the one with the hat on next to Kaitlin.

Anyway, always a pleasure and a good time hanging with you all.

Take it easy,

Tanya

:withstupid