NHRA Division 7 Season Opener Feb 18-20

Loud Pedal

Once again, Dave and the LPM crew put out a great BBQ spread today......brisket....yuuuummmmmm :partydance: Saw some solid racing, a bunch of C1, C2, C4, and C5 race cars....probably more Corvette race cars than any other model. The suite in the Bud tower is the shizzle :thumbs Great to see everyone who showed today. THanks again, Dave and th LPM crew, for the awesome time and grub.......you guys ROCK !!!!! :partygrnhat:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Final Effort

• FNBADAZ06

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

Yup, great day hangin with the ACE holes, much laughter. Thanks Dave, Jenna, Mike, Chris, and the crew. Got to go to sleep now, you all plumb wore me out lol

A huge thanks to the die hards that made it out. It sucked about the weather, but we managed to make a fun time out of it anyway. Here's hoping next time the weather cooperates!

Sorry I couldn't go, sounds like a great time with Dave stepping up big time :thumbs Did I ever mention being on call sucks. :lol Not to rub their nose in it, but the NHRA screwed up everyones schedule (remember Winterfest) to get this weekend, then it rains :lol

Wow, someone got lucky...you know who you are Cpt. Poppa Morgan Cpt.Victor Morgan

I also would like to thank Dave for the weekend activities. Can't believe know body has said anything about that neat Vette that took on the wall and lost.