NHRA Division 7 Season Opener Feb 18-20

Loud Pedal

We will have the suite open in the Bud Tower with a patio that is right on the starting line. I am sooooo excited for this event.

It got too complicated trying to manage ticket assignments the last couple times we've done it, so we're going to do it a bit differently. Go to http://www.loud-pedal.com/ and click on the ENTER TO WIN starburst.

We're pulling out all the stops on this one!! :partydance: :partydance: :partydance:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Final Effort

• FNBADAZ06

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

We only have 4 entries from ACE so far! :crazy Don't yuze guys like hot rods? The clocks-a-ticken' and this is going to be a great event. BBQ, suite, RV spot, our smiling mugs, and stupid fast cars... what else does an ACEhole need? :lol Get in there and sign up!

We only have 4 entries from ACE so far! :crazy Don't yuze guys like hot rods?

The clocks-a-ticken' and this is going to be a great event. BBQ, suite, RV spot, our smiling mugs, and stupid fast cars... what else does an ACEhole need? :lol Get in there and sign up!

DONE !!!! I had to find out if/when family was coming up that weekend 'cause the 20th is Mr. FNBADAZ06's berfday !!! :partygrnhat:

We only have 4 entries from ACE so far! :crazy Don't yuze guys like hot rods?

The clocks-a-ticken' and this is going to be a great event. BBQ, suite, RV spot, our smiling mugs, and stupid fast cars... what else does an ACEhole need? :lol Get in there and sign up!

Done....The 20th would be nice as that's my B'day also..

Those that registered will be receiving an email about this sometime today. So far we only have 10 entries from ACE and I have 65 tickets PER DAY!! Last chance! We're closing it down today.

I will be taking care of the tickets so if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or call me at the shop. Thanks.

All tickets have been sent out to those that have responded with addresses. I sent out an email yesterday to the remaining people so if you have NOT responded you will have to pick up your tickets at the shop. Thanks everyone.

All tickets have been sent out to those that have responded with addresses. I sent out an email yesterday to the remaining people so if you have NOT responded you will have to pick up your tickets at the shop. Thanks everyone.

Steve ... looks like I'm going to have 2 extra for Saturday ... the couple I thought would join us has bailed .... so if you need em ... i'll drop em by the shop ......

David, no tickets yet, if they don't arrive today can I call you when we get to the track for some or is there another way you want to take care of them....

Any word on what the plans are for Sat. as of 3:51 PM Fri weather forecast is 100% rain. I know at Div#3 they would honer a Sat ticket on Sunday if they have a rain out.

wickedfastvette

Any word on what the plans are for Sat. as of 3:51 PM Fri weather forecast

is 100% rain. I know at Div#3 they would honer a Sat ticket on Sunday if they have

a rain out.

I was wondering the same thing, it's supposed to rain sunday too.

I awoke this morning to the sound of thunder How far off I sat and wondered Started humming a song from 1962 Any new info ?