Tickets to Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Championship

Loud Pedal

Dave, You just need to drink a gallon of Niquil tonight and you'll be good as new tomorrow. We had a great time out here today. The track is only 10 feet from the RV!! You gotta make it..If You don't I hope you feel better soon. Thanks again for everything! !! :thankyou: Btw Jay, I assume you you have your super duper special waiver wrist band that you needy to even get near the RV on the back side of the track.... :rolleyes

You just need to drink a gallon of Niquil tonight and you'll be good

as new tomorrow.

I have been pounding Vitamin C, Niquil, Echinacia, Zicam, and Tamiflu. lol Slept most of the day today and feeling a little better. This was the worst cold I have ever had. Major suckage.

Hopefully I can make it out tomorrow. Glad you guys had fun. That's what it's all about. I'm guessing it's just getting wound up there tonight.

fourseventeen

my wristband to get to the RV??? Clue me in here. I have GA tickets and a parking pass for the lot one in BFE! Hopefully you will make it out there tomorrow Dave

my wristband to get to the RV??? Clue me in here. I have GA tickets and a parking pass for the lot one in BFE!

Yes Jay,

You need a super duper special wristband to get from the GA area to the RV area.

But, I would imagine if you're really nice to Mike in the morning, he should probably be able to hook you up. (You might want to bring a COLD case of Coors Light with you though)

See you in the morning.... :burnout2

fourseventeen

I tried getting a hold of mike by cell tonight without any luck so I had to bug Dave while he is sick to ask about this wristband situation...you had me all stressed Adam...FUGGER! lol

On our way out for day 2 of the dirt racing festivities!! Looks like we'll get to park real close since our ride has headers! :smilelol :smilelol

Awesome time today. thank you Dave and Mike. Sorry you couldn't be there Dave, you would have made a happy.

fourseventeen

big...and I mean BIG BIG props to Mike and Dave @ LPM today for the hospitality at the races. Such a freakin great time!!! Those of you who didnt make it missed out on a real good time today! Races were awesome! Lots of actions!!! Thanks again Mike and Dave.

Thanks Dave and Mike, Had an awesome time!!! Tons of action on the race course and lots of good company at the RV!! Sorry you were not feeling well enough to make it out there Dave, you would have had a blast!! :thankyou:

fourseventeen

I wont come across any behind the scenes videos being posted up with my name mentioned in them this time will I Donna? lol

I'm glad you guys had a great time!! Sorry I couldn't be there; I was really looking forward to it. Oh well, there's always next time.

Sorry it took me so long to say thanks, I had to drive home to Prescott late last night unexpectedly and I didn't get home til after 11:00. Had to stop several times to keep from falling asleep at the wheel. Thanks again Dave for providing so many people (myself included) the free tickets to all these events that you sponsor....Makes for some good times. Very sorry you didn't make it, thought you might after the post you left on Saturday night. A very big THANK YOU to LoudMike for puttin yourself through all the hassle you went through almost all day to provide all the people that showed up at the races on a continual basis free tickets to get in. You are 1 very selfless dude! Mike made sure he could do everything possible for me to invite a friend and his kids from Prescott to the races since there were extra unused tickets, including running my ass all over that place on the Razor to be able to save them a parking charge as well. Again, thanks Mike !! And to all who made it, we had a great time (at our very first off road race of this kind) hanging with everyone at the R.V. that Dave rented (and didn't even get to use). Can't wait til these races come back to Firebird so we can do it again. Dave, you and I need to talk about future races at the track, we can assist with the R.V. situation in the future. Talk to Mike and get the low down as to what I'm referring to.

Very sorry you didn't make it, thought you might after the post you left on Saturday night.

I was thinking about it but I didn't want to take the chance of spreading this nasty ass cold.

I wont come across any behind the scenes videos being posted up with my name mentioned in them this time will I Donna? lol

Well............. how much are they worth to you????? :eek

fourseventeen

Jay has $1500 header money you could extort for the right video. Maybe Marco could Jib Jab something.

:smilelol Only if she takes credit cards payments lol

Jay has $1500 header money you could extort for the right video. Maybe Marco could Jib Jab something.

:smilelol Only if she takes credit cards payments lol

I am sure something can be arranged. :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol:edward: :edward:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.