Tickets to Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Championship

Loud Pedal

I have 10 tickets each for this Saturday and Sunday (12/11 and 12/12) . They built an awsome new track in the southeast corner of the property for this event. We'll have a 36 ft bus in an RV spot for the whole weekend. :partydance:

Same deal as before: first post, first claim. 2 tickets max for 1 of the 2 days.

http://www.lucasoilo...irebird_dec.pdf

fourseventeen

Put me down for 2 on Sunday. Yes im really going to go! :thumbs Text or PM me the meeting info.

Put me down for 2 on Sunday. Yes im really going to go! :thumbs Text or PM me the meeting info.

We'll believe it when we see it !! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Dave,

Donna and I will be in the valley for the Coyotes game

so put us down for 2 tickets on Saturday. Also, if it

works out that you end up having unused tickets for Sunday, we would

probably try to go that day also.

Thanks....

fourseventeen

We'll believe it when we see it !! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Dave,

Donna and I will be in the valley for the Coyotes game

so put us down for 2 tickets on Saturday.

Thanks....

well if your going on Saturday you wont see it! You need to come on Sunday!

You definately won't be the only one. Firebird says they're expecting some 30,000 people. :eek The tickets are here at LPM if you guys want to come and pick them up early. I also have 5 VIP parking passes to go with them ( first come, first serve ). This is going to be an awesome weekend. You should be able to find us easily... just follow the smell of smokey goodness coming from the RV spots. :lol

You definately won't be the only one. Firebird says they're expecting some 30,000 people. :eek

The tickets are here at LPM if you guys want to come and pick them up early. I also have 5 VIP parking passes to go with them ( first come, first serve ). This is going to be an awesome weekend. You should be able to find us easily... just follow the smell of smokey goodness coming from the RV spots. :lol

You're a goddamn marketing genius!

fourseventeen

You definately won't be the only one. Firebird says they're expecting some 30,000 people. :eek

The tickets are here at LPM if you guys want to come and pick them up early. I also have 5 VIP parking passes to go with them ( first come, first serve ). This is going to be an awesome weekend. You should be able to find us easily... just follow the smell of smokey goodness coming from the RV spots. :lol

Ohhh count me in for a parking pass too :thumbs Im going to see if Mike can get me in tomorrow.

fourseventeen

lol I have an appt with Mike at 1pm Thursday to get my tire done. So yeah I am driving the 30+ miles out there tomorrow lol.

And gate 2 is as far from the action as you can get. I was mainly breakin balls about the VIP parking. It would be good to park with other ACEholes, but really... It's no biggie.

lol I have an appt with Mike at 1pm Thursday to get my tire done. So yeah I am driving the 30+ miles out there tomorrow lol.

Jay,

Don't use your GPS ! :banghead

BTW, Donna stopped by LPM and picked up our tickets for this weekend.

Thank You Dave, and thanks Mike for hanging until Donna could get there...

fourseventeen

LOL yeah screw this OEM GPS! Its always jacked up. Actually its probably the disc Chad hooked me up with LOL. Poppa...yeah ill snag one for ya :thumbs we can drive out together incase i need oil or anything lol

Any passes left? I'll take two for any day if they are still available W/ parking pass. THANK YOU................L.P.M. ROCKS!!!

Any passes left? I'll take two for any day if they are still available W/ parking pass. THANK YOU................L.P.M. ROCKS!!!

You bet. Call the shop and talk to Joe. We're rollin'....... choooo chooooooooooooo

I tried my best to fight off this cold but it's getting the best of me. I feel like I got run over by the RV. Mike will be there and has all the tickets. The bus, smoker, and grub are all there. You guys have a good time!

fourseventeen

Oh boo whoooo Dave. Hope Mike can smoke the burgers and bacon as good as you can! BTW... I have been trying to get in touch with you...no luck obviously.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.