"CARBON FIBER PARTS IN PRODUCTION"

Wishbone

See that's what I am talking about unique one of a kind nice job ladies. Keep them coming.

Congrats bro! Cannot wait to see the finished parts. :partygrnhat: By the way, thanks for being the designated driver the other night. :rockon2:

WOO HOOO WE ARE IN BUSINESS...

Tonight I picked up my final load of supplies!!! The booth will be up and running after Thanksgiving Thursday... All PM requests have been sent!

Lets load this shop up with some "Bad Ass Kustom Parts" Company name!

fourseventeen

You and I need to get together. For you I would like us to start from scratch and make it exactly how you want it. Don't need a spoiler, I will create one with your specs and put your signitor as your design. This way it will be a one of a kind.

whats a SIGNATOR? lol. I sent you a PM Robert.

and hey the stock 07 interior is lame unless you have a silver car. Then again the 08 interior is lame too if you ask me...I dont like the look of FAKE carbon fiber.

You and I need to get together. For you I would like us to start from scratch and make it exactly how you want it. Don't need a spoiler, I will create one with your specs and put your signitor as your design. This way it will be a one of a kind.

whats a SIGNATOR? lol. I sent you a PM Robert.

and hey the stock 07 interior is lame unless you have a silver car. Then again the 08 interior is lame too if you ask me...I dont like the look of FAKE carbon fiber.

Cant blame you I dont like the look either! PM Sent