"CARBON FIBER PARTS IN PRODUCTION"

Wishbone

That's right club members, the WISHBONE is starting a business in building TOP QUALITY interior and exterior car parts.... Tired of paying top dollar for your Carbon Fiber parts? OR how about wanting something NEW and Different than everybody else? What about time and distance not to mention the dreaded shipping costs? Well stay thirsty my friends you will have to look no further. I have been taking secret classes by one of the BEST Pro's in the United States in building anything and everything that is imaginable for the past few months.He has mastered the art of building top quality parts for over 35+ years. My mistery Master is under lock and key and will be my final inspector on my first couple batches of parts. I am wanting to start off with only Interior pieces. Although the ideas are unlimited on what I can make and design to make your Vette Unique and different from everybody else. I have chosen to start off with building TRUE Carbon Fiber pieces. Once production with these pieces get off and running I will than start on outside fenders, bumpers, and anyting you can imagine on your car! Now I have two pieces to use for my molds as of right this moment. But I am going to need other parts off our cars to make molds out of. Once the molds are built I will not need the part anymore and will return it to its rightful owner. So I would like to get an idea of what parts YOU WANT along with donations for parts to be duplicated into molds. I have already purchased all the tools, equipment and materials needed to do the jobs. So I have invested a lot of money to get started. Meaning you dont have to worry about paying for a part which you have not seen or know that I can and will do the job. I am not going to CHARGE for pre orders of parts. However, I am going on the good Faith of our awesome Club that if you IE:the person putting in an order for parts is going to follow through with their part in taking posession of the new parts when completed. We are small enough and with the internet well everything is exposed. So this is how I am going to do it for right now. When Things get crazy and spread out to the National Corvette Forum I will and should have pieces already completed to sell. I will not post up prices for the parts on hear for obvious reasons. This is not the avenue that you should take in completing an order. For now you can PM me and or call me anytime. I am in no way affiliated with ACE in any way nor is ACE sponsoring me to advertise on this forum. I am simply letting everybody know what I am doing and would like input to what people would like to have built and looking for donations to make molds for parts. This way if somebody wants a part built we have it readily available to have it done! So how much should you expect to pay for these new parts? I promise you they will be much much cheaper and top quality parts than what you will get from anybody right now guaranteed. I own a 2007 Z51 so I have all of the parts and these are the extra parts I have off hand: 1.) Gauge Cluster Bezel with surronding bezel pods for C6 2005-10 2.) Center CouncilBezel which holds radio AC and down to the arm rest. C6 2005-10

I would be willing to donate my Katech carbon splitter and side skirts if you want to owe me big time. You have to research how much of the design they own etc, but hit me up if you're wondering what I'm interested in. :thumbs

I would be willing to donate my Katech carbon splitter and side skirts if you want to owe me big time.

You have to research how much of the design they own etc, but hit me up if you're wondering what I'm interested in. :thumbs

Well Drew that would be a good questions wouldn't it, however, these are going to be 100% Carbon Fiber! No painting, air brushing, paper, vinyl, or any other Jazz just Pure 100% CF baby. Not to mention the top coat in something 50% better than clear coat!

But I prefer we make any outside piece a 1 of a kind to suit your needs. Maybe a tint of a different shade of color to the CF like steel or silver. Or maybe a complete new design hmmmm the ideas are endless....

I have to say I have been waiting for these last few months to EXPLODE and spill the beans and have been very busy under the microscopes learning the true ways of building parts 100% made here in Phoenix Arizona....

Maybe Mr. Husker will loan you a spoiler or something... :lol Good luck with your new adventure Robert, I'm sure we'll be talking!

fourseventeen

right on Robert! Glad to see your making some progress with these new business ventures. When you got things ready to make a intake cover let me know. I wouldnt mind having some carbon between my painted FRC's.

Maybe Mr. Husker will loan you a spoiler or something... :lol

Good luck with your new adventure Robert, I'm sure we'll be talking!

Yeah, we've been through this before.

" But I am going to need other parts off our cars to make molds out of. Once the molds are built I will not need the part anymore and will return it to its rightful owner."

:facepalm:

Yeah I would have to say Husker had a real bad experience with that project. However, I don't want the parts on your Vette. But if you have parts lying around Those would be best. If a part that everybody wants made doesn't have a mold I will buy one myself to build it. I am just trying to keep the price down too a minimum. I will use my own parts off my car to cover those years so those are covered.

I already have a lot of CF in my interior and any additional CF would have to match the pattern and colors. Is that possible for you?

if you want to make a mint? match the 2008 CF pattern and/or the 2010 CF pattern. Then make - steering wheel caps -Door button bezels - E brake buttons - ACE shift knobs for manuals and autos.

:thumbs If you get to the point of making replacements for heavy mechanical components, I'll be interested. :yesnod

I don't know if he can make you a carbon fiber engine block, connecting rods, or pistons! :)

FYI calling my model year lame is not going to get you any parts. Nothing beats 100% CF and no way to match exactly, however it's the eye of the beholder that counts. If you are happy great.

Congratulations Robert, best of luck! Its great to hear somebody doing something they are passionate about. I am looking for the CF instrument pods that go around the HUD and D1C. I will PM you.

:thumbs If you get to the point of making replacements for heavy mechanical components, I'll be interested. :yesnod

I can get you cost on a built motor from Scoggin though. :howdy

FYI calling my model year lame is not going to get you any parts.

Nothing beats 100% CF and no way to match exactly, however it's the eye of the beholder that counts. If you are happy great.

How am I calling your model year lame? I have an 07 as well and sometimes kick myself for not getting an 08 for the interior. Thus the "07 was lame" comment. Nothing offensive.

Good luck with your new projects. I would love to have a spoiler for the C5 if you ever get to that point. I see others have beat me to the punch about my old one. I'll see what I have laying around. I don't think I have much though.

You and I need to get together. For you I would like us to start from scratch and make it exactly how you want it. Don't need a spoiler, I will create one with your specs and put your signitor as your design. This way it will be a one of a kind.

Well that is so cool of you to offer that. I would definitely like to do that. Let me look around and see what I like and don't like with some of them that are on the market now and I will get in touch with you. :cheers

The new grape ape!

Posted Image

Seriously Robert, Good luck with this. I know you will turn out some great stuff. :partydance:

Well that is so cool of you to offer that. I would definitely like to do that. Let me look around and see what I like and don't like with some of them that are on the market now and I will get in touch with you. :cheers

Yup, that would be bad ass

right on Robert! Glad to see your making some progress with these new business ventures. When you got things ready to make a intake cover let me know. I wouldnt mind having some carbon between my painted FRC's.

congrats on your new adventure Robert ...... hope it goes really well ... though knowing how detailed you are ... i'm certain your stuff will be awesome .....

would like to consider a one piece FRCs ... both sides and center ....

and .... maybe counsel/gage cluster on my C3 .... I'll pull mine to use as a mold .....

as well as twin air cleaners for the CFI .... would need to be custom ....

We'll talk ....... :partydance: