Tickets to NAPA World Finals Drag Boat Races

Loud Pedal

Guest LOUDMIKE

man wish I knew you went out there today Mike. I would love to have gone today. Grrrr. BTW...whatever happened to responding to emails? :howdy

I did respond as you stated you just wanted one tire done and I replied that anytime is fine for that. In fact I am more than happy to do tomorrow if necessary. Let me know.

Have fun and be safe!!

bummer was hoping to go on Friday for a few hours since that would be much easier then going on the weekend. Oh well. Gonna have to try and squeeze a few hours out of Sunday hopefully.

If you do not go you have to return 10 posts. :smilelol

fourseventeen

bummer was hoping to go on Friday for a few hours since that would be much easier then going on the weekend. Oh well. Gonna have to try and squeeze a few hours out of Sunday hopefully.

If you do not go you have to return 10 posts. :smilelol

:lol ok fine.

fourseventeen

Guess im gonna have to remove my posts LOL. I cant make it out. This day was MUCH longer then I had planned...and since I had some serious car troubles today I still need to deal with a couple of hours on the car now tonight And then I need to spend tomorrow packing and running final errands before I leave for vacation super super early Monday morn. Thanks anyway Dave...next time im in for sure!

Yup... mad props to Dave, and to mike for meeting us out there. I just got home, and it was good times.

A big THANKS broths to Dave for the generous offer of FREE race & VIP tickets the the boat races today. We had a great time! You suckers should have made it that didn't go. Also, a big thanks to Loud Mike for being at the track early enough to set us up with all the tickets and VIP parking passes. Thanks guys......

fourseventeen

kickin myself for not going BUT I really didnt have much free time. Actually I didnt have more then 10 mins of free time until after about 5pm

I'd also like to Thank Dave and Mike for making things possible. Had a great time. Harry.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.