Tickets to NAPA World Finals Drag Boat Races

Loud Pedal

We have been talking with Firebird for a couple weeks and are pulling the trigger on a suite at Firebird Raceway. OK, not just any suite but the one smack dab in front of the starting line on the ground level of the Budweiser tower! :banannadance:

This weekend is the drag boat races and I have a lot of tickets I would like to share with you guys.

So... here's the deal. I have 16 available tickets for both Saturday and Sunday.

Claim them by posting up here for which day you want to go. Please only claim 1 day and a max of 2 tickets. Play fair so as many of you as possible can have a great day. Children under 12 are admitted free.

AJ will meet the Saturday group, and I will meet the Sunday group outside of the gates to hand out the tickets. It's going to be a gorgeous weekend so come on out and watch some crazy mofos on us.

And..... GO!

http://www.firebirdraceway.com/web/lucasoildragboat/index.html

fourseventeen

damn now that sounds fun!! They race boats out there!? What time? And where is this place? lol. Count me and the wife in for Sunday. A suite and boat racing....hell yes! Let me know what time and how we can get ahold of you when we get there.

To clarify the boat races are done on the lake at Firebird and the suite is on the drag strip. If you click the link at the bottom of the post, it has more information. The suite will not be open for this event. Once all the tickets are spoken for I will PM the details.

fourseventeen

gotcha...sorry for misreading that :banghead I have never been out to the raceway for cars or boats so how does seating there work? Are they reserved seats (all of us together?) or is it like a lawn area where everyone hangs out? Regardless...sounds like a good time so count the wife and I in. :thumbs

I would like 1 ticket for Saturday. As for the seating it is in a covered grandstand. With reserved seating at the end, placing you around the finish line. There is a grassy area but about all you will see is the boats being launched and being towed to the holding rope and the start.

fourseventeen

whoo hooo. anyone wanna car pool :) I think I may drive my SUV out there. I got room for 2-3 more if people want to meet somewhere along the route or meet here at mi casa. You buy lunch, ill drive :thumbs lol

I have a third person that would like to join Sunday if we don't fill the deal. If we do fill, no worries, she's out....

I have a third person that would like to join Sunday if we don't fill the deal. If we do fill, no worries, she's out....

Something tells me we're going to have some extra tickets. :lol

These tickets go for $31 Saturday and $38 Sunday. If you've never seen these things run in person, you really should go check it out! :burnout2

fourseventeen

im excited! I have never seen a 200-250mph boat in person! Fastest I have been in was just over 100mph and that was fuggin insane! Never seen a boat faster then that...so this should be nuts! It will be even better since we are going as a group.

I will not be able to go but i wanted to post up mad props (pun intended) to LPM for being this generious to ACE. :thumbs

members like Dave/MR LOUD PEDAL help make this place great.

....now if we can only fix your breath. :D

Dave, Sounds awesome and I think it's really cool of you to make such a generous offer to get a bunch of Aceholes together for something like this. Drag boats are gnarly! ! Personally, here's the deal for Donna & Me... We are coming down from Prescott either Saturday evening or Sunday morning with our let's say HUGE RV for the Nascar races this coming week. We would like to go on Sunday but we would need to try to hook up with someone near Stapley & Main in Mesa in order to bum a ride with them out to Firebird. If anyone sees this that's going Sunday, speak up and we'll claim a couple tickets for that day......... Anyone with let's say oh I don't know, maybe like a Cadillac Escalade or something along those lines....... :facepalm:

Phill's Vette

I may also have a few Sponsor (Rockstar) passes left over, good for all days 11/4 to 11/7. I will know by the end of the day, so if you need more I'll post them up later if available.

fourseventeen

what a couple of nice folks ;) They are running the top fuels on Friday too? If so and someone has extra passes for Friday let me know. May go Friday instead if I can get passes and they are running the boats.

Phill's Vette

I may also have a few Sponsor (Rockstar) passes left over, good for all days 11/4 to 11/7.

I will know by the end of the day, so if you need more I'll post them up later if available.

My passes are gone, sorry!

fourseventeen

bummer was hoping to go on Friday for a few hours since that would be much easier then going on the weekend. Oh well. Gonna have to try and squeeze a few hours out of Sunday hopefully.

Damn it! all the fun shiz is going on and I'm stuck here in the cold rain. FRICK!!! Want to go next time and on the same day as my host Dave

Guest LOUDMIKE

I have the tickets in hand. AJ a new mechanic at the shop will be there Saturday and Dave is on Sunday. FOR THOSE GOING ON SATURDAY:: Aj will be at Gate 2 between 7:30-8:00 am with the tickets. Gates open at 7:30 am. If you are wanting to go and cant meet him there at that time please pm me and I will do everything that I can to make sure someone can meet you at the gate at your specific time. NO PROMISES!! But you all know me!!! AS far as Sunday wait to see where Dave posts and wants to meet. I was just there and it was rocking. HAVE FUN ALL!!!! p.s. AJ will be wearing a black LOUD PEDAL HAT AND TSHIRT! He is a bit scrawny but very cool!!! You can call me at the shop up until 5:30 tonight

fourseventeen

man wish I knew you went out there today Mike. I would love to have gone today. Grrrr. BTW...whatever happened to responding to emails? :howdy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.