06 exhaust

Sabo

Ok..I got a Bone stock C6..the exhaust sound is about like a V6 Dodge Caravan,,I need a little more Sound out the A$$, I tried refried beans , but they clogged my filters, and all the Construction workers tried to follow Me home.. What mufflers would be the cheapest, and the Best. Thanks..No this is not a Joke...But run with it.

Be prepared for drone from 1800-2000 rpms if you have an automatic. I had Magnaflows on my 06 and they droned terribly under load in that RPM range. I have the NPP on the 09 and they are better but still drone if left open. The nice part is you can control it by shutting the butterflies. Best of both worlds!

Guest LOUDMIKE

ContacT Joe at the shop tomorrow and go over the full range of exhaust and there pros and cons. I could type for hours to just go over the cat back selections for the c6.

Good luck with your search. I have nothing for you as I have a C5.

But I never thought I would get to use this picture. You're using the wrong beans....

Posted Image

i like the sound of magnaflows and b&bs. there is that drone to think of. to help reduce the drone try and get a seperation wall between the trunk and the passenger compartment

markallamerican

I did the "muffler mod" off the big forum. Works great and is less than $50.00 if you have to buy everything. I had everything so it cost me nothing. A little louder, not much but cant beat the price.