NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Complete C6 Z06 exhaust system

FNBADAZ06

OK, I'm going to post this up now, though I haven't pulled the exhaust yet. My OEM ZR1 system is supposed to arrive at the end of the week and it'll take another week or so to get the Jet Hot coating done before the install. I'll have the LS7 manifolds, 3" down pipe with cats , 3" mid pipe (h-pipe on Z06's), 3" over axle pipes, and bi-mode Z06 mufflers. Perfect OEM upgrade for non NPP cars, or base cars with NPP but with the 2.5 " exhaust. Ask Dwayne, Tom (HOXXOH), Cahd, and other's, what kind of performance boost and more aggressive sound quality this system would provide you. Looking for $650.

It works almost as good as headers. Z06 guys only seem to gain 5-10 hp switching to longtubes compared to LS3's getting 20-25. The bi-mode mufflers are good for 6 hp per the factory. ~20 hp for $650 sounds like a deal to me.

Killer deal, if anyone is on the fence about this the sound improvement is worth the price, the performance is a nice bonus!

• 1 month later...

H pipe (mid pipe) and Z06 mufflers are now off the car. My other exhaust mainifolds and cats haven't arrived, so I'll sell what I pulled from Saturday and the manifolds and cats in another thread. $450 for the h-pipe and mufflers.

H pipe (mid pipe) and Z06 mufflers are now off the car.

My other exhaust mainifolds and cats haven't arrived, so I'll sell what I pulled from Saturday and the manifolds and cats in another thread.

$450 for the h-pipe and mufflers.

Just a note that the H-pipe only hooks to the Z06 cats, not to LS3 or LS2 cats.

Just a note that the H-pipe only hooks to the Z06 cats, not to LS3 or LS2 cats.

The LS9 cats and exhaust manifolds arrive tomorrow.

$225.00

$650 for the entire exhaust...manifolds to mufflers. Rather sell it here to a C6 LS2/LS3 ACE'r than ship the thing out of state.

Will this fit on a C5? Very interested.......

Good question, Mark. I don't know the answer..maybe someone here or the big forum would know.

:lol

Manifolds and cats arrived this afternoon.

I haven't posted them on the big forum yet so if you're interested let me know asap.

I tried to send you a PM but it appears you might be all full. Post it up on the big boards for sale.

Will do...and I'll clean out the PM stuff I have. I wonder what the limit is ?

You can always send me an e-mail at fnbadaz06@cox.net if PM's don't work :)

FYI...we need to do that head to head matchup before the mods start going on the car. You want to run at the next track day at Speedworld ?