NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to Blur

1EvilC5

:cool Thanks to everyone that has so graciously welcomed me to a club I should have joined a long time ago.

very interesting statement from a guy who just last week told me he wanted to sell his car! :toetap

i think once you go on the mystery cruise with us - thoughts of selling will be gone, and thoughts of - when the hell is the next cruise - will take over!

:withstupid He may even start to think, hmmm, Haltech, stingers, Corsa, Bullets, long tubes, H/C, FI, CCW's, Ronal's, Chromies, Vette Essentials, BSM/no BSM, performance hood seal, Z06 chip.......hummm, time will tell. :lurk

:cool Thanks to everyone that has so graciously welcomed me to a club I should have joined a long time ago.

very interesting statement from a guy who just last week told me he wanted to sell his car! :toetap

i think once you go on the mystery cruise with us - thoughts of selling will be gone, and thoughts of - when the hell is the next cruise - will take over!

:withstupid He may even start to think, hmmm, Haltech, stingers, Corsa, Bullets, long tubes, H/C, FI, CCW's, Ronal's, Chromies, Vette Essentials, BSM/no BSM, performance hood seal, Z06 chip.......hummm, time will tell. :lurk

i certainly hope so - that was my intention by getting him to finally sign up - he had been a lurker for quite some time - in fact, he said he was lurking about the time we were going to the dawg house for the annual BBQ! :drinkers

Guest XLR8TNC5

I just wanted to jump in here and say WELCOME and nice Corvette. We need the color change n this group. lol.

Looking forward to meeting ya on Saturday for the cruise.

Tanya