NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Parts for El Superbeasto Starting to Arrive

Two Fangs

Deal, I'll wear my magnetic gloves covered in Stickum. I'm not allowed to make noise or go fast so I have to live vicariously.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Two Fangs

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

• FNBADAZ06

:cool 'bout time. Do you need someone to point for the build pictures? My digits are photogenic. :xfinger

Dude, you know it. We all live within a respectable distance from each other. Block and heads are currently being machined. I am really getting close.

Yep, been spending a lot of time thinking about this (obviously, I revived a 9 month old thread). Went with an LSX block and LSX-LS7 heads.

She should be a beast! A properly plumbed LSX can do some amazing things. :devil

• 1 month later...
F22trainer

I'm askin' for an invite too - I'll bring Ted's other glove.

Two Fangs

Absolutely! He will need all of the help he can get, anyway :lol

Drewstein

Coming from another guy in the middle of going for four figures for rwhp, get the extra studs. No reason to go all the way with a ERL and not get the 6-bolt heads.

Two Fangs

Yeah, I stayed in pretty close contact with RC during his build, this build will be very similar. Cheers, Drew Good to hear from you, man.

BDharley07

That's going to be a monster! And I was thinking about a little ole cam! :lol

Somebody vandalized your valves w/ green paint! Them are some nice parts you got there, can't wait to see some #'s :thumbs

Two Fangs

When I find the knucklehead that painted green dots on my titanium intake valves, I'm gonna sock him right in da eye.

Two Fangs

I will start building it here in a month or so. Lots of pics coming then. As far as installing the engine and fuel system, I have not decided yet if I am going to turn it into a 4 day ACE party when things cool off a little (Nov?), a 4 day ACE party when it's hotter than hell this summer (at least the garage is air conditioned), or whether I am just going to work a deal with LPM and let those great guys throw the thing in there.

Grayeagle

*nice* !! Just too much fun to layout and execute a build .. ..the moment you get squashed in yer seat is worth it all :) -Frank

Steve@LPM

You going to run an MLS head gasket? Any other details that have changed with the build?