NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Cherye (Wickedfastvette) is in town

Marco

Phil was there... BS ! Where's the pictures?

I was there, believe it or not... :edward: It was good to stop by and catch up with Cherye, Jim, Cahd, Marco & Lisa, and Mike. Wish I could make more events, but reading about them is almost as good as being there. To your point, Dwayne, when pictures are taken it almost becomes just as real.

It was nice to see the Vette - :black vette: literally parked in front of Kona's. It even looked better then the $$$Porsche$$$ they parked in front of it.

Good times... :ACE:

Had a great time tonight! Couldn't believe it when Phil pulled up, see everyone in September

Hey Mike, blah blah blah.

Really?!

hu huh..

That bitch.

Guest LOUDMIKE

Had a great time tonight! Couldn't believe it when Phil pulled up, see everyone in September

Why do I have to be the dirty tramp all the time? This weekend only special Gynomometer runs!!!! LOL

Are you and Lisa still talking???

Why do I have to be the dirty tramp all the time? This weekend only special Gynomometer runs!!!! LOL

RUTROW, that doesn't sound good. Marc...what did you do this time or am I way off on this one? :smilelol Too much slushy goodness? :partygrnhat::facepalm:

wickedfastvette

You're crazy Mike!!

And yes Lisa and I are still jacking our jaws talking and planning our trip to Italy.

Andrew and Melissa I wish I could have seen you when I was home! If you change your mind about Prescott show let me know....................I miss you guys!

Guest LOUDMIKE

You're crazy Mike!!

And yes Lisa and I are still jacking our jaws talking and planning our trip to Italy.

Andrew and Melissa I wish I could have seen you when I was home! If you change your mind about Prescott show let me know....................I miss you guys!

Don't type at me in that tone missy!!!!

And why do I have to be Crazy?? Why are you name calling??? All I hear is (yes everyone else hears it too) BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! :banannadance: :banannadance: :banannadance: :banannadance:

wickedfastvette

You're crazy Mike!!

And why do I have to be Crazy?? Why are you name calling??? All I hear is (yes everyone else hears it too) BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! :banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance:

Okay Dynoman!!!

Andrew and Melissa I wish I could have seen you when I was home! If you change your mind about Prescott show let me know....................I miss you guys

We'll catch up some time! Hope your having a good trip...

We have it on the calendar for next year. If we decide to do a day trip that day we'll let ya' know.

You're crazy Mike!!

And why do I have to be Crazy?? Why are you name calling??? All I hear is (yes everyone else hears it too) BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! :banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance:

Okay Dynoman!!!

post deleted