December 11th - Corvette Saturday, Car Repair

BSeery

A few of us are getting together at ACE member Chris Roger (85_togo's) place in Gilbert to do some work on some 1985 Vettes. In the works will be an engine / transmission removal and maybe some other work to get the car ready for it's next engine.

Chris will respond to this with directions, but he lives south of Ray Road, east of Val Vista, so that gives you the general idea.

We will be starting at 9 a.m.

Post here if you have any questions of to let us know if you plan on coming out.

See ya there.

Where's the new guys that wanted to get in on some wrenching???

Everyone is welcome, so come on out and you can break anything you want.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Where's the new guys that wanted to get in on some wrenching???

Everyone is welcome, so come on out and you can break anything you want.

Guest 71airstrike

this is on a saturday right?

9 am in the morning right?

where......(make the directions eazy. I am a simpleton)

cheers

chad

Blowing off the Meguiar's Clinic are we Bryan :rolleyes:

I'm still going, I need to learn how to do this crap myself, I already know how to get dirty :lol: :lol:

Maybe I'll be free for the next session :yesnod: :yesnod:

Ken

Blowing off the Meguiar's Clinic are we Bryan :rolleyes:

I'm still going, I need to learn how to do this crap myself, I already know how to get dirty :lol: :lol:

Maybe I'll be free for the next session :yesnod: :yesnod:

Ken

alright - directions for those of ou that can't find their way out of a paper bag! :lol:

i suggest NOT comping up RAY as i heard there is terrible construction there!

somehow someway get to val vista and RAY - easiest way to get to my house from val vista and ray is to head south on val vista @ ray and go about 3/4 of a mile ahead (follow the curves and cross over the canal) and take your first and only LEFT on toledo street (if you have hit the stop light at williams field road (or chandler blvd) you have gone too far!

so recap - coming from the north on val vista go south towards chandler take first and only left (toledo street) then third left milky way (way is NOT part of the street name it's like drive or ave. etc.)

then first right on bahama

i'm all the way down on the left 1978

again recap south on valvista past ray (before williams field) first/only left on toledo street, follow around to 3rd left - milky way, immediate right on bahama drive 1978 (all the way down on the left!)

see ya all then

i'll have coffee brewing and a few beers chillin'

sorry bryan and dwayne - i didn't hvae any time this week to pull the intake off the car, so it's gonna be a full day (if you are up to it) i have been working after work for the last few days at a side job setting up a network and thursday i am going to be changing my oil on my truck as i am WAAAAAY over due

Chris, can you at least get the beast inside and up on stands???

We will need to get underneath it for the tranny...

I plan on bringing my truck to haul off the motor we pull, so the farther we are along the better...

Dan, I see how much you break down, so NO! you can't touch my vette. :angry:

Chris, can you at least get the beast inside and up on stands???

We will need to get underneath it for the tranny...

I plan on bringing my truck to haul off the motor we pull, so the farther we are along the better...

Dan, I see how much you break down, so NO! you can't touch my vette. :angry:

Sounds like a plan...unless I work, very small chance but I hate to turn down $$$$. So if things go as planned I'll swing by around 9. I am a novice mechanic at best but wouldn't mind seeing how things are done. Hopefully Ill see you guys in the morning. Oh yeah, do I need to bring anything??

Well, I wound up sick, (stuffy, sneezing, and general crapty feeling). I hope to feel better tomorrow, but if I get up feeling bad, I may be late.

I still plan on being there, so don't count me out just yet......

Damn Colds... :cuss

"EDIT" if you type Sh i TTy.... it posts as crapty... :lol: