4th Annual Run to da River 10/23 & 24

P51tj

Guest bluevettegirl

We may meet you there! We moved to Las Vegas last year and would love to get together with all the AZ folks! Last event for us was the Jerome ride! My first experience driving with the group and a memorable one for sure! (My husbands knuckles have recovered by now! :) LOL!)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Bigfoot

• P51tj

• Desertdawg

We may meet you there! We moved to Las Vegas last year and would love to get together with all the AZ folks! Last event for us was the Jerome ride! My first experience driving with the group and a memorable one for sure! (My husbands knuckles have recovered by now! :) LOL!)

...now that sounds familiar. :3gears:

fourseventeen

Don't count on only one car from Litchfield Park. If I'm not mistaken, Sidewinder is coming...he's just around the corner somewhere from me in the same development. :lol

Better double check, I think they're moving north

Does that mean I get to claim fastest vette in Litchfield Park now??? :lol

I dunno one of the MCSO Deputies lives in LP and has a Z06 Sean.

Anyway have we met the quota needed to book rooms with Aquarius? I am debating to book a room or stay at our house while we are out there.

It looks like I am going to have to miss this run for the first time in 3 years. That weekend is the Super Chevy car show and Camaro Performers magazine wants to check out the beast. :partygrnhat:

It looks like I am going to have to miss this run for the first time in 3 years. That weekend is the Super Chevy car show and Camaro Performers magazine wants to check out the beast. :partygrnhat:

You'll be missed. . . :3gears:

...now that sounds familiar. :3gears:

:edward:

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Anyway have we met the quota needed to book rooms with Aquarius? I am debating to book a room or stay at our house while we are out there.

We ain't even close at this moment...only 7 rooms have been resereved.

Sorry to hear yas can't make it, hope next year for sure!!!

Come on folks lets get makin those reservations!!!

Guest Sidewinder

Don't count on only one car from Litchfield Park. If I'm not mistaken, Sidewinder is coming...he's just around the corner somewhere from me in the same development. :lol

Better double check, I think they're moving north

Does that mean I get to claim fastest vette in Litchfield Park now??? :lol

Nope. Still here.

Calling now to make reservations.

Guest Sidewinder

BOOOOOO!!!!!

Looks like I need a new blackjack coach :lol

Mark, I'll sit there and drink with ya, I'm not sure I should be coaching but after a few rounds who gives a shit anyway!

Guest Sidewinder

Mark, I'll sit there and drink with ya, I'm not sure I should be coaching but after a few rounds who gives a shit anyway!

Deal! Are you sure you want to try and keep up :lol

Haven't you noticed the alcohol storage unit I've been carrying around the last few years... ????

Deal! Are you sure you want to try and keep up :lol

I think i can help out Too!

Booked! I are in.....

Took you long enough! :banannadance:

I've been told I have issues with commitment :facepalm:

However, I notice in this case you have responded to nagging. . . :edward:

Booked! I are in.....

Took you long enough! :banannadance:

I've been told I have issues with commitment :facepalm:

However, I notice in this case you have responded to nagging. . . :edward: