Dodo Juice...anyone have any experience using it?

fourseventeen

been hearing good things about this NXT Meguiars has out too. Maybe ill try that out. $15 bucks...not much to lose if its not that great lol.

I use NXT exclusively ( well, occasionally KY Jelly) I think it lasts so you don't have to make a career of waxing the car.

Well that is never cut and dry for a couple of different reasons. One the temp, has everything to do with application process, the bottle will tell you what temps are best for applying the product. Right now it is Hell weather so it is NOT a good time to be applying anything sense it will dry too soon and not allow a good bond to the paint surface. Uless you ofcourse have a AC cooled garage, that would be best.

But to answer your question, under normal conditions I would leave it on for the maximum time of 45 min before taking it off. The chemical bond needs to happen and that takes some time.

I agree. you need time between the application and removal.

Rob, keep posting this good info!

He's got 791 posts, you got 798...

hahahahahaha

R U kidding me, this guy is a spaz. No way will I beat him, he has only been in ACE for a month and is about to pass me on posts. I have been on ACE for over a year, I guess I dont have much to say! At the rate he is going he talks more then our great friend Vic! :cfdeadagain

Rob, keep posting this good info!

He's got 791 posts, you got 798...

hahahahahaha

R U kidding me, this guy is a spaz. No way will I beat him, he has only been in ACE for a month and is about to pass me on posts. I have been on ACE for over a year, I guess I dont have much to say! At the rate he is going he talks more then our great friend Vic! :cfdeadagain

GO ROBERT...GO ROBERT...IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! Oh, wait a minute...nevermind. :P

fourseventeen

LOL I could never beat out Victor in a talking war!!! That guy can talk more then my wife!!! Especially once he has had a few drinks I noticed. ;)