NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*** JULY ACE Corvette of the Month ***

LastC3

Been to busy lately. Remove what you want cause I don't care.................. :smilelol:smilelol:thumbs

fourseventeen

May the best PICTURE win.... :lol

If thats the case I better not go to Vegas and stick around to get out and shoot some bad azz pix of my Z. :partydance: Aww F*ck it...im going to Vegas instead. Ill take some professional pix 2nd or 3rd week in July.

so ... are we getting the red vettes photochop with the flag ...... that would be so cool ...............

if not ........ i'll throw mine up ......... if y'll think that's legal and all ...... ((no admin rites so can't minipulate the vote ??)) tho I'll still be votin for that GREEN machine .... (still wish it showed more of the color Chris)

LastC3 hal 2001 Coupe at the canyon

Posted Image

YO ... only a couple more days .... ain't seein those flag pix yet .. @#@##@@!?????

whats wrong with my house and garage in the pic?lol

Oh let me see, where do I start....

YO ... only a couple more days .... ain't seein those flag pix yet .. @#@##@@!?????

I wasn't going to put the time into the photochopping unless it was voted on, I would hate to be known for wasting time....

So when you make the voting thread add the comment that if it wins it will be chopped for the calendar.

copy that ........... Midnite tonite for the July page of teh calendar .... :usa:

GET EM POSTED !!!