NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*** JULY ACE Corvette of the Month ***

LastC3

Congrats Michael on the June win ..... awesome lookin C4 :thumbs

okey ...lets get em posted for the JULY page .........

HOW TO ENTER - Reply to this thread with your first name, ACE name, year, model and color of car and of course your finest PIX. You can add camera info used etc., and location if you desire ....

Entries this month will close at midnite JULY 10 ....

Vote will begin on the 11th ....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!

Sure, why not...

Chris Big Poppa, 2000 vert 6spd, Dark Bowling Green Metallic.

And you said pix, so I'm throwin in 3.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

He only wants one. :lol Go with #2, it's the most artistic. The other 2 are just pics of a nice car. :lol:thumbs

would love to see more of the color .... its awesome .... !!

He only wants one. :lol

Go with #2, it's the most artistic. The other 2 are just pics of a nice car. :lol:thumbs

A math teacher wanna be artist teacher................

#3 is a good pic and so is #1. Good luck BP (no, not the oil company)

He only wants one. :lol

Go with #2, it's the most artistic. The other 2 are just pics of a nice car. :lol:thumbs

A math teacher wanna be artist teacher................

#3 is a good pic and so is #1. Good luck BP (no, not the oil company)

There's too much clutter in 1 and 3 that takes away from the car. :lol

I think that #2 is the better composition wise, but someone needs to Photoshop it to gain some more contrast to the background. IMHO.

fourseventeen

I dont have any professional looking photos of her YET. I am waiting until I get the new wheels in about 2 more weeks then I will take her out to get some neat looking photos. Ill toss my car into this months deal anyway though assuming we can enter 2 months in a row? These photos were taken a couple days after I bought her...shes all stock here with exception of all 4 windows being tinted. Anyway you all know this info but here it goes anyway LOL.

Fourseventeen

Jay

2007 Chevy Corvette Z06 2LZ Atomic Orange

Posted Image

Posted Image

Umm camera info? lol. OK. Canon 5D mark II, Canon 24-70mm 2.8L lens. No flash. Focal length 28mm F2.8 @ 1/30th sec. ISO 160.

TED !! Where's those pic's from Mike's BBQ !? You gotta submit one for the month of July! They've got a flag in the background!!

The Victory Wagon This month I would like to Submit Victor, Timma and Marco posing their Vettes under the American flag for the month of July Thanks Chad...now get back to carving that ice! :lol

The Victory Wagon

This month I would like to Submit Victor Slammer and Marco posing their Vettes under the American flag for the month of July

Thanks Chad...now get back to carving that ice! :lol

Cool! I was holding the flag... and you can see my son in the background. LOL. He's constantly getting in the way. :yesnod I know where my vote is going!

LOL, and I just noticed... why does it look like Victor's car just pissed itself? LMAO!

The Victory Wagon

This month I would like to Submit Victor Slammer and Marco posing their Vettes under the American flag for the month of July

Thanks Chad...now get back to carving that ice! :lol

Cool! I was holding the flag... and you can see my son in the background. LOL. He's constantly getting in the way. :yesnod I know where my vote is going!

LOL, and I just noticed... why does it look like Victor's car just pissed itself? LMAO!

I just fixed that Chad lol

fourseventeen

Marco whats with all the red vettes!!! LOL. Gotta get some orange mixed in there or something. Big Poppa...I like the 3rd pic best without a doubt. 1st one my focus is on a "skin" sticker lol. NOOOOOO. 2nd pic is just to dark and doesnt show off your car or color well. 3rd one looks nice ;)

I dont have any professional looking photos of her YET. I am waiting until I get the new wheels in about 2 more weeks then I will take her out to get some neat looking photos. Ill toss my car into this months deal anyway though assuming we can enter 2 months in a row? These photos were taken a couple days after I bought her...shes all stock here with exception of all 4 windows being tinted. Anyway you all know this info but here it goes anyway LOL.

Fourseventeen

Jay

2007 Chevy Corvette Z06 2LZ Atomic Orange

Jay, Dude! The first picture is totally awesome!!!

Marco is a thief! Here is my picture that I took.

Posted Image

Much better Ted...............that C5 looked outta place.

Thank you John. I don't care what Marco says about you, you're a good guy. :)

You're welcome..............Marco never said nothing but who really give a flying f**k?. I know I'm an azzhole that's just trying to fit in with the rest of you.

wickedfastvette

Somebody photo chop Marcos picture, it would look really cool without the garage and houses in the background.

Somebody photo chop Marcos picture, it would look really cool without the garage and houses in the background.

:facepalm: Sissy, you let him off the hook. Now I'm banned.............

I just removed the hijack (freeposting) that John started... :toetap

If everyone agree's to Marco's picture I can chop out the garage and the house across the street, I can make it look like they are sitting on a road extended to the horizon, I'll add more sky and a full flag to the mix too.

I just removed the hijack (freeposting) that John started... :toetap

If everyone agree's to Marco's picture I can chop out the garage and the house across the street, I can make it look like they are sitting on a road extended to the horizon, I'll add more sky and a full flag to the mix too.

sweet!

Thank you John. I don't care what Marco says about you, you're a good guy. :)

You're welcome..............Marco never said nothing but who really give a flying f**k?. I know I'm an azzhole that's just trying to fit in with the rest of you.

Holy shiznaz...Is there some tension in the air W/John? the words seem so harsh without the smiles CHEESE AND RICE! :lol

maybe it's because he can't go to the big 4th bash and the sheeps are not being nice...... :smilelol

Holy shiznaz...Is there some tension in the air W/John? the words seem so harsh without the smiles CHEESE AND RICE! :lol

That is my fault, when I edited out John's freepost comment I removed his LOL smilies at the same time, I didn't notice it changed his reply until now...

Sorry for that goof! Here's Mr. Strutt's smilies back --> :lol :lol :lol

Back on topic