P0443

Bigfoot

Thats cool Sean, glad to know your around with all your troubleshooting skills... :thumbs

Ok, got the part through AutoZone and all seems to be good for now. When it was occuring was in high air temps and after the motor got hot as well (typical of a sticking solenoid). Drover her for a bit and parked her. Going to take her out again, but so far so good.

:xfinger

That's why SHE is not dependable. you call it HER.. :lol

Ok, got the part through AutoZone and all seems to be good for now. When it was occuring was in high air temps and after the motor got hot as well (typical of a sticking solenoid). Drover her for a bit and parked her. Going to take her out again, but so far so good.

:xfinger

That's why SHE is not dependable. you call it HER.. :lol

Any time you wanna run Mikey let me know...my girl will stomp a mudhole in ya. :lol

my girl will stomp a mudhole in ya. :lol

Where you from son??? mudhole... :lol

Where I'm from the saying went: "I'll stomp a mudhole in yer ass an walk it dry!"

Ah, sweet childhood memories.... :smilelol

my girl will stomp a mudhole in ya. :lol

Where you from son??? mudhole... :lol

Where I'm from the saying went: "I'll stomp a mudhole in yer ass an walk it dry!"

Ah, sweet childhood memories.... :smilelol

aahhh yes, mudholes....

Todays' lesson:

4 wheel drive does NOT take you anywhere you want to go - but it will get you stuck farther away from the main roads.

4 wheel drive does NOT take you anywhere you want to go - but it will get you stuck farther away from the main roads.

My Dad taught me that you drove in 2 wheel until you got stuck and then put it in 4 wheel to get out and go home.