whats going on this weekned 3/17

ICULUKN

Caars against Cancer at Joes CrabShack on Sunday. That's all that I'm aware of. :)

Speedratchet

5th Annual Corvettes at Presidio Car Show

When: 0930 to 1500 on 18 March (0900 show time to enter the show)

Where: Presidio High School, 1695 E. Fort Lowell Road, Tucson Arizona

Cost: $20.00 entry fee

Guest racingchester

I'm already in Tucson so its of to see the show. Could meet any members for lunch if they respond. Will check back later in AM.

Guest XLR8TNC5

There is a dyno day at ADC today. Im actually going down this afternoon to get the finishing touches of my tune done. Hoping to have 410rwhp when done. Up from my 403. We will see what happens.

Take it easy everyone.

Tanya

Guest UVETTYA

How come the dyno day wasn't adertised here? Sheesh! How much to dyno? Where's ADS?

I want to find out if the GHL added anything. Not that I expect it to, but there are those who insist a cat back will add HP.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Damn it, I can't find info on ADC either. I have no idea where they are at.

I have left a message for both Mike and Nic on their cells. I will let you know what I find out. Sorry about the confusion. It is ADC! Not ADS. Damn, too many acronyms to remember lol.

Tanya

Speedratchet
Went to the Tucson show.  Looked like 28 cars there.

I was there also. My car took 3rd place in the C5 class. Here are some pictures of the event.

My car is the black Z06

12934P1-med.JPG

12934P2-med.JPG

12934P3-med.JPG

12934P4-med.JPG

12934P7-med.JPG

12934P8-med.JPG

12934P9-med.JPG

12934P10-med.JPG

12934P11-med.JPG

12934P13-med.JPG

Guest XLR8TNC5

Wow, That kicks ass that your car took 3rd place! Very Sweet. And Thank you for posting the pics~ :thumbs

UVETTYA and I made it down to ADC and I got my wideband all tuned. Nic pulled another 5hp and 2Lbs out of my car! WOOHOO!

408rwhp/380tq are the final numbers for now. I'll TAKE IT! lol. Best part is I am all set and the car is running awesome! I don't know what you did Nic, but the resonance in the interior is decreased by a good 50%! :eek And the car is shifting much smoother into 2nd and 3rd! AT idle the car is running smoother as well. I didn't think it would make that much a difference getting that air/fuel fixed, but WOWSERS!

Steve's GHL's sound MEAN! We got vids of both dyno runs, one of mine and 2 of his. He was all smiles and happy with the hp increase he got on the exhaust install.

ADC was very nice to us and allowed us to stop by and take up even more of their time after they had a dyno day with the SRT-4 club. So, THANK YOU KEITH! I was impressed with their knowledge that is for darn sure.

Mark and I stopped at Hooters on the way home and that was the end of the day for us.

Today, I think I am off to shop.

Later all,

Tanya