NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*** Vote *** June Vette of the Month

LastC3

June's Entries  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wickedfastvette
We know a good shop you can take that to Joe........................Is that really your car?

fourseventeen

Voted. Ill have to enter mine for July (hopefully after I install my new wheels!)

Voted. Ill have to enter mine for July (hopefully after I install my new wheels!)

Posting it here cuz its the most radical "custom" vette on here right now... so it should be vette of the month.. Yes, its kinda mine, got a divorce 2.5 years ago and that car was the one thing neither of us could agree on. So its both of ours, she got it till it depreciated about half.. Then I was gettin it forever. Which was fine by me, she drives like a grandma, so it woulda been in great shape. And it wouldnt have cost an addit dime in our divorce. Now, if it totals out... even better. I get the cash. I just couldnt sell my real GS to fund keeping that car originally... like the '96 way too much! Anyways, there's my entry for Vette of the month... Late entry, i kno...

Posting it here cuz its the most radical "custom" vette on here right now... so it should be vette of the month.. Yes, its kinda mine, got a divorce 2.5 years ago and that car was the one thing neither of us could agree on. So its both of ours, she got it till it depreciated about half.. Then I was gettin it forever. Which was fine by me, she drives like a grandma, so it woulda been in great shape. And it wouldnt have cost an addit dime in our divorce. Now, if it totals out... even better. I get the cash. I just couldnt sell my real GS to fund keeping that car originally... like the '96 way too much! Anyways, there's my entry for Vette of the month... Late entry, i kno...

Thanks.. I have the original hood still. When the car was newer sumthin flew up & barely cracked it. If it wasnt new I woulda fixed it. Its minor & looks cool hangin in my garage!

Still looks better then any ricer I've ever seen. Too bad though, but you have the power!

2 more days till voting ends ..... get er done !!!! Next up .... JULY ... flags and fire works ..... get them photochops ready ... :flag

2 more days till voting ends ..... get er done !!!!

Next up .... JULY ... flags and fire works ..... get them photochops ready ... :flag

Well, I'm ready.........did some body work and paint and here it is..........................

you could always do a last minute email campaign for the win! Oh wait they took that option away!

:facepalm::smilelol:smilelol:smilelol I figure if I signup all your illegals I will win hands down........... :lol:lol:cheers

is that some of that illegal advertising .... oh wait .... you're good to go John ....

Posted Image

I'm good to go. The new Passport is on the way.............zippers down, bayonets out............charge!

you could always do a last minute email campaign for the win! Oh wait they took that option away!

:smilelol:rolf

Voting will close SATURDAY .... JUNE 19, 2010

Michael's - (F22trainer) 1987 coupe, metallic gray, L-98 TPI. One of appx. 600 built with gray on gray - fabric seats.

Photo taken on Heritage Square in front of old Phoenix History Museum

Posted Image

Congrats to Michael - F22trainer, and a might fine looking winner it is too!!!