NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*** Vote *** June Vette of the Month

LastC3

June's Entries  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okey gang /// here's your June Entries .... vote em while ya can ....

Voting will close SATURDAY .... JUNE 19, 2010

Marco ... L8RDAYS

Posted Image

ZO6vette037

Posted Image

Patrick/ Patrick/ 2003/ 50th C5 Z06/ Electron Metallic Blue/ a cheap digital camera/ behind the house before I deployed in front of the Huachuca Mountains

Posted Image

Michael's - (F22trainer) 1987 coupe, metallic gray, L-98 TPI. One of appx. 600 built with gray on gray - fabric seats.

Photo taken on Heritage Square in front of old Phoenix History Museum

Posted Image

Jay and Dianne's 2010 Grand Sport visiting Seligman, AZ at Snow Cap Restaurant

Posted Image

Yuma Rich Baby II, 2009 Crystal Red Z51 Dual Mode Exhaust, Auto w/paddle shift. Taken at the Historic Quartermaster Depot, Yuma. Picture taken with my I-Phone

Posted Image

GTABurnout 07 Z06

Posted Image

VOTING ENDS SATURDAY ... JUNE 19, 2010

Vote TODAY !!! :cfdeadagain

Desertdawg

I don't know? If one of the mods or admin's edits it then the count will be off, but I haven't figured out who did that yet!

I don't know?

If one of the mods or admin's edits it then the count will be off, but I haven't figured out who did that yet!

I was the second person to vote but it only showed 1 vote after that. Mine didn't show up on the poll. I didn't (intentionally) edit anything. I was on my laptop this time, so it wasn't my phone.

Ted

Desertdawg

And Michael pulls an early lead again, will he take the win this time???

Marana Rich

Can I offer to buy everyone who votes for me dinner in Laughlin? Only if I win. J/K - I don't want to get banned. :(()

voted. C-4 FOREVER!! SEA FOUR FOREVER!! SEE FORE FOREVER!! I am partial to C4s, and besides Michael bought me lunch in Yuma, or did we go Dutch, gee, I cant recall, getting too old. :yeah:

F22trainer

voted. C-4 FOREVER!! SEA FOUR FOREVER!! SEE FORE FOREVER!! I am partial to C4s, and besides Michael bought me lunch in Yuma, or did we go Dutch, gee, I cant recall, getting too old. :yeah:

THANKS JACK!

I still want you to post up some pic's of your C-4...haven't seen it yet!

Man getting my ass kicked by a C4....