NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2009 Corvette Diecasts - LT-1 & Coupes

jstrutt

I have been able to secure 4 each of 4 different 1/24 scale 2009 Corvettes. Production was limited to 1,500 of each. I have the following that I am offering to ACE Members first at a discounted price. The diecasts include:

2009 Corvette Coupe - Cyber Gray

2009 Corvette Coupe - Artic White with Black Centre Stripes

2009 Corvette Z06 GT-1 - Black with Yellow & Silver Stripes

2009 Crovette Z06 GT-1 - Yellow with Black & Silver Stripes

These are highly detailed Collectibles and will be available for shipping in approximately 3 weeks. They will cost ACE Members $40.00 each which will include shipping. If you are interested contact me before May 25 at jstrutt@sasktel.net for more info, pics, etc. Please also identify yourself as I will not know who you are by your email address.

I've found it almost impossible to find one for my 92. Its a dark red convertible. I know you said there are a few years and models out there, have you seen one for my car?

I've found it almost impossible to find one for my 92. Its a dark red convertible. I know you said there are a few years and models out there, have you seen one for my car?

Don't bother looking. I had a '92 and wanted a '92 diecast, forget about finding any 1992 diecasts. Lots of C4's but no SPECIFIC 1992's.

wickedfastvette

Got my car today.

Thanks John! :thumbs

Hope you like it Cherye. Got one in my collection.