NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2009 Corvette Diecasts - LT-1 & Coupes

jstrutt

I have been able to secure 4 each of 4 different 1/24 scale 2009 Corvettes. Production was limited to 1,500 of each. I have the following that I am offering to ACE Members first at a discounted price. The diecasts include: 2009 Corvette Coupe - Cyber Gray 2009 Corvette Coupe - Artic White with Black Centre Stripes 2009 Corvette Z06 GT-1 - Black with Yellow & Silver Stripes 2009 Crovette Z06 GT-1 - Yellow with Black & Silver Stripes These are highly detailed Collectibles and will be available for shipping in approximately 3 weeks. They will cost ACE Members $40.00 each which will include shipping. If you are interested contact me before May 25 at jstrutt@sasktel.net for more info, pics, etc. Please also identify yourself as I will not know who you are by your email address.

I would like to see pics of this one 2009 Crovette Z06 GT-1 - Yellow with Black & Silver Stripes and put me first in line.

I'll PM you later. I'm tired and going to be now. :goodnight:

Marana Rich

I can't believe there is no crystal red one being offered :(

I would like to see pics of this one 2009 Crovette Z06 GT-1 - Yellow with Black & Silver Stripes and put me first in line.

I'll PM you later. I'm tired and going to be now. :goodnight:

Ok, I was thinking C6R for some stupid reason. Change it to the Cyber Grey. I'll get you info later...

Ok, I was thinking C6R for some stupid reason. Change it to the Cyber Grey.

I'll get you info later...

Some preliminary pics.............I will have complete pics later

OK Sean, I've got you marked as a possible for a Cyber. As soon as I get some decent pics taken I'll post them then you can decide. EDIT - CAUSE I GOT CAHD SYNDROME

Put me down for a Cyber Gry too! That's gonna be my next Vette come Dec.

Put me down for a Cyber Gry too! That's gonna be my next Vette come Dec.

I forgot to mention.............A SPECIAL FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS LIVING IN CANADA..................take your pick for $10, yes ten loonies, plus $14.00 shipping or a total of $24.00 (sucks to be an American eh?). That's right, only $24.00 plus the following additional taxes: Sub Total $24.00 Customs & Excise Tax 12.5% plus GST 5% plus Provincial Sales Tax 5% plus Environment Fee 7% plus Keep Quebec in Canada Fee 22% plus Federal Coruption Surcharge 25% plus Feed The Queen Surcharge 51% TOTAL = $70.34 (Did I mention we only accept USD?)

Go Here for an UPDATE on these diecasts. You have 24 hours left.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of there being C6 Z06 in Machine Silver Metalic or something close?

Any chance of there being C6 Z06 in Machine Silver Metalic or something close?