+++ V O T E +++ ACE MAY Vette of the Month

LastC3

May's Entriew  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

• F22trainer

Can I ban an admin? I'll see what I can do about this. :lol

Paging Cherye............ :lol:lol

I thought it was Dwayne's vote count that jumped, it was Mike's. I guess the Dawg is off the hook!

wickedfastvette

Can I ban an admin? I'll see what I can do about this. :lol

Paging Cherye............ :lol:lol

On a side note, this is the most votes we've gotten on one of these. :thumbs Way to go ACE. :clap

On a side note, this is the most votes we've gotten on one of these. :thumbs

Way to go ACE. :clap

F22trainer

HELP ME OUT all you members who haven't voted - Voting still open until midnight!!! I just need a few more votes to reclaim the lead to get my "almost a classic" C4 into the calendar. :wave1: After all, it really is the best picture - IMHO.

Guest azz061

Come on everyone lets make sure the Z06 king of the corvettes stays on top! And it's the Best picture IMHO!

HELP ME OUT all you members who haven't voted - Voting still open until midnight!!!

I just need a few more votes to reclaim the lead to get my "almost a classic" C4 into the calendar. :wave1:

After all, it really is the best picture - IMHO.

Where'd all these people come from voting for this ugly black color. :confused Did I just say that??? :bolt:

Guest azz061

power of the black force is a mighty one!

Where'd all these people come from voting for this ugly black color. :confused Did I just say that??? :bolt:

power of the black force is a mighty one!

oh and i see your avatar is drag race champion i will run you my motor to your spray just let me know when!

Guest azz061

lol! had to give you some crap! No more time at lpm for now! Mike did a good job there putting here together and she purrs like a dragon!

That was a bracket race day. No der you'd beat me heads up. But mine spends more time with me than at LPM. :lol

That was a bracket race day. No der you'd beat me heads up. But mine spends more time with me than at LPM. :lol

Interesting.........shouldn't your tag then read "ACE bracket racing champion"? :smilelol [just bustin' your chops dude!]

Interesting.........shouldn't your tag then read "ACE bracket racing champion"? :smilelol [just bustin' your chops dude!]