+++ V O T E +++ ACE MAY Vette of the Month

LastC3

May's Entriew  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here are your MAY entries ...... Voting will close MAY 20 at midnite (( I Promise ))

Dwayne (Desertdawg)

2008 C6 Atomic Orange Metallic 4LT Z51 NPP LS7exhaust manifolds

Posted Image

Michael ( F22trainer )

1987 coupe / metallic grey / photo on Heritage Square in downtown PHX

Posted Image

Mike ( Azz061 )

2003 Z06/ 550 plus rwhp/black on black

Posted Image

Marco ( Marco )

L8RDAYS in Sedona AZ

No Photo Shopping, totally natural redness

Posted Image

Jay and Dianne ( Dianne )

2010 Grand Sport Picture courtesy of Andrew!

Posted Image

Jim ( Dvl4evr )

1999 Torch Red FRC

Posted Image

Ferrell ( 6spdsforme )

03 Coupe

Posted Image

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

• F22trainer

Damn Mikey ... you be rockin dude !!! :wizard:

Can we have a page (maybe inside flap) of the calendar showing........................never mind. Man it get's harder to choose every month. ACE has so many cool Vettes that it is almost impossible to pic just one as they are all deserving.....................Sean, am I rambling like an old man? You'll be there real soon. :smilelol

Desertdawg

Looks like the ban list is growing, I thought I told you :Orange:

Photo of Dwayne's car submitted by United States Border Patrol from a series of evidence photos they have of him picking up Illegal Aliens on SR 85 Mile marker 14 on the Goldwater gunnery range. I'll vote for him this time as that is my skyline in the background. :burnout2:edward:

Looks like the C4 is gonna set the pace. Careful, the pace setter is almost always the one nabbed! :lol

Desertdawg

Voted!

Last night I had 2 votes, today I have 3. I sure hope letting you drive my C6 earned your vote Ted... :lol

Looks like Michael ran away with it this month, sorry Marco!!!

Voted!

Last night I had 2 votes, today I have 3. I sure hope letting you drive my C6 earned your vote Ted... :lol

Looks like Michael ran away with it this month, sorry Marco!!!

Guest azz061

wow looks like the c4 wins! man i took my best pic ever this is a tough crowd! Congrats again your car will look nice in the calendar!

wow looks like the c4 wins! man i took my best pic ever this is a tough crowd! Congrats again your car will look nice in the calendar!

wickedfastvette

Lots of great pics this month! Nice job everybody and congrats Michael.

Guest azz061

I agree tough month to put in on!

Mike, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the pic. There are some awesome Vettes, including yours, within the group this month and picking just one out of this group is very hard.

I agree tough month to put in on!

Mike, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the pic. There are some awesome Vettes, including yours, within the group this month and picking just one out of this group is very hard.

Yo ... and there's still 7 days to vote ......... we could still have a record voter turn out this month .... it ain't over till its over ...... :cheers