TOMS CORVETTE RESURRECTION PART TWO OF THREE

Wishbone

Thanks for the reply. I will be having the car in a show. Did pretty well with it last year but I don't think they judge like they do at a concourse show. I have a bra for the front so that should help with some things I hope. It has a good coat of wax on it as well. I will get with you and schedule an appointment when I get back or maybe after the Corvettes and Ghost Riders show. :thumbs

Ok well if that is the case and you are going to be entering your car in a car show that changes things a little bit. One thing that you can do when entering a car show is to put on a thick coat of filler wax. Dealerships use these sytle of waxes on the cars on the lot and they always look good until you wash them and wonder why the car doesn't look as good as it did on the showroom floor. A filler wax would e such as NO-Scratch which fills in the scratch with a synthetic/Canuba wax. You have a lot of options to choose from. You just wont get the deep glow and pazaz of 100% Canuba wax alone with a scratch free and flawless paint job.