NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette caves , Lets see um

firemon

Sean, perhaps you could give those students of yours some constructive (I meant construction) skills....... :lol:lol

Sean, perhaps you could give those students of yours some constructive (I meant construction) skills....... :lol:lol

Not when they can't figure out the difference between triangles and rectangles when doing area problems.

Not when they can't figure out the difference between triangles and rectangles when doing area problems.

Posted ImagePosted Image

That's some seriously nice digs you have there mon! I could only dream!!!

My garage aint pritty

My garage is hot

My garage aint neet

but its the only one I got.

I dont have Snap On tools.

The floor is not covered in Race Deck.

The stereo is not 5.1 surround

but its a place where my sanity can get a health check.

My garage is not for storage

The tasks I do are not always fun.

My garage has plenty of stories

and My garage is where things get done

Chad

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

One nice setup you've got Bruce! I only hope mine looks that nice some day.

Yeah, mine is home of everything that doesn't fit in a closet or cupboard, but I still manage to squeeze a Tahoe and my Vette in there and still having a small workbench in the nook next to the water heater. The closest thing to "bling" in my garage is a DIP AHEAD sign from my hometown, VAN ACCESSIBLE sign from my old Jr.High, Corvette Parking Only sign, and a Walgreens analog clock with several years of corvettes that makes cool sounds at the top of every hour. It's a cookie-cutter, humble, 2-car'er with some hand me down shelving and cabinets. I do have a full Craftsman stack for when I need to midevil on something! Nice garage... wanna trade? :wink:

wickedfastvette

I remodeled mine, but now it is really messy and I will take a pic if I ever clean it!

I remodeled mine, but now it is really messy and I will take a pic if I ever clean it!

:funnypost:

It's pretty chilly in Phoenix this morning, quite possible that hell "may be freezing over", isn't that when you were planning on cleaning your garage? :smilelol

wickedfastvette

It's pretty chilly in Phoenix this morning, quite possible that hell "may be freezing over", isn't that when you were planning on cleaning your garage? :smilelol

Actually I cleaned it out a out a couple weeks ago and then put more crap in it! soon as I get the quads out and the dirt bike, and all the little stuff I will take a picture!

She cleaned it out (threw shit out the door) a few weeks ago while she was chasing that rat around the garage :lol

Please include the pics of the new rat traps also.