NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Pic Of Me In A Black Bra and Panties

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA
HAHAHAHAHA! I finally came in to see what this thread was all about and I have to say, those are the sexiest black BRA and PANTIES I have seen. They say every girl should have a set, looks like I may need to go pick me up some since you modeled them soooooooooo nicely! :drool

:cool

Tanya

If you liked that you should see me in a wig, heels and fish net stockings.

:leaving

Guest XLR8TNC5

^^^Oh my gosh! You are the BOMB Steve! I say we need to have a Halloween party so you can make good on this! :cone

Tanya

Guest UVETTYA
^^^Oh my gosh! You are the BOMB Steve! I say we need to have a Halloween party so you can make good on this! :cone

Tanya

Believe it or not, I did that one year on a dare. I shaved my beard and went to a Holloween party with a wig, 4" spike heels, pantyhose, mini skirt and my wife and sister put on make-up for me. It was really very embarassing, but I had a blast freaking everybody out. Nobody recognized me at first. The heels KILLED me! I don't know how you girls do it.

BTW, I'll deny ever admitting that I did that. :huh

-Anonymous-

BTW, I'll deny ever admitting that I did that. :huh

You don't have to admit it, it's under your avatar for everyone to read now!!! :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

ROTFL!! :smilelol:smilelol Awesome thread! I have been laughing my ass off reading everything here. lol.

BTW, I believe Sidewinder(Mark) is for hire! J//k Dwayne! Actually, I used to work for a Psychologist who owned a bunch of apartments and when the tenants got like 4 months behind on their rent, (they were not exactly "clean" folk) he offered to pay Mark to go "LEAN" on them. lol. I ended up just going and knocking on everyone's doors and dealing with the situation, but still. Mark was always ready to lend a hand! lol.

Tanya

I'm not sure who I'd be more afraid of Mark or Tanya? Maybe we should take a poll? :lol

ALWAYS be afraid of the female! don't ask how I know.... :banghead

Steve, What you post on the ACE forum doesn't always stay on the ACE forum. I thought you would have known this after the Tony picture post... :smilelol

Guest UVETTYA
Steve, What you post on the ACE forum doesn't always stay on the ACE forum. I thought you would have known this after the Tony picture post... :smilelol

That's OK Dwayne. Not for one moment would I expect you to demonstrate poise, manners or ethics. :lol