NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Pic Of Me In A Black Bra and Panties

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

Now that I have your attention... :D

Anyone ever heard of Frank Dunshee of Dunshee Corvettes? I called Power Chevrolet to inquire about a bra and they didn't have one but gave me his number. Cool, huh? He's a private dealer who sells Corvette parts and accessories out of his house. What a good guy. He gave me a great deal on a bra, and even helped me install it. He has a lift in his garage, did most of the work and didn't charge me a dime. I offered to pay him for his time but he refused to take anything for it. So I told him I'd give him a plug.

Dunshee Corvette's, 7304 W. Vila Rita (3 blks S. of Union Hills). 602 938-8895. He can get anything Mid America and Ecklers sells for about 10% off what they sell it for. Essentially it's their price minus the shipping.

So here's the picture I promised you of me in a black bra and panties. Scroll down...

BRA...

DSC00218.jpg

and PANTIES...

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

Frank is a good guy! Dealt with him before! He does alot on ebay. I'm with Chris... glad it turned out to be yer car or I would of been like :U !

Steve,

Looks good but isn't that the C5 style as opposed to the Z06 version??

Also, ask Tim about flight testing the new pieces at small increments to avoid his sphincter clamper coming home from San Diego!!

Thanks for the tip!

I'll be in the market for a Noah Wolf cover for the C4 soon!

I know I gave one of those $150 things away last year but WTF??

Ken

Guest UVETTYA
Steve,

Looks good but isn't that the C5 style as opposed to the Z06 version??

Also, ask Tim about flight testing the new pieces at small increments to avoid his sphincter clamper coming home from San Diego!!

Thanks for the tip!

Ken

Uh, I don't know Ken. What's the difference? Both cars have the same front end, don't they?

As for the splinter test... What do you mean? Did one come apart?

I shouldn't have to worry anyway. I never drive over the speed limit. :D

@ 134 My old bra decided it didn't like how it was postioned on the car. It actually thought it was a flag and started flapping in the "gentle" breeze. Yes I am still pulling parts of the seat out of my ... well you know. If that is a colgan bra, then heed this info. Thus the reason for the Speed Lingerie Bra...it's speed rated to a buck fifty.

Guest UVETTYA
@ 134 My old bra decided it didn't like how it was postioned on the car. It actually thought it was a flag and started flapping in the "gentle" breeze. Yes I am still pulling parts of the seat out of my ... well you know. If that is a colgan bra, then heed this info. Thus the reason for the Speed Lingerie Bra...it's speed rated to a buck fifty.

Oh NO! That gave me a visual that made me cringe!

Mine's a gen - u - ine GM Corvette Accu-Bra. (no underwires) :D

I read the instruction manual and it doesn't say anything about speed ratings. You would THINK since it's made for a Corvette they would warn you not to exceed a certain speed. Then again...

Steve, never heard anything negative about the GM bra. Ken runs (ran) one with no problems reported, so you should be good to gooooo.

Tim

Guest UVETTYA
Steve, never heard anything negative about the GM bra. Ken runs (ran) one with no problems reported, so you should be good to gooooo.

Tim

Cool. Thanks Tim.

So Ken, is the GM bra good to 175? :toetap

:leaving

Steve, maybe next week you can speed test that bra for us. Be sure to get pics too.

I've been considering one to protect the new paint. I took a couple hits on the GB trip. If you don't mind, how much did he charge you?

Nice bra :thumbs

Frank is great, lives a couple blocks from me. I think he's owned at least one vette of each generation ('cept C6?) so he has alot of first-hand experience. He sells alot of aftermarket stuff outta his house, nice home business huh? I bought some Z06 screens from him on a whim. And since he's got a lift, he'll be doing my brake swap and painting my calipers when I cross that financial hurdle. :D

Stop by if you're on the west side, he's a 'vette guy. :burnout

Guest UVETTYA
Steve, maybe next week you can speed test that bra for us. Be sure to get pics too.

I've been considering one to protect the new paint. I took a couple hits on the GB trip. If you don't mind, how much did he charge you?

Oh, so I get to be the guinea pig eh? HAH!

The bra cost me $88 out the door. And that included installation. I'm sure you can get the same deal.

Sorry about your nicks on the GB trip. I noticed there was a lot of gravel flying around too. I bought the bra to cover up my front end. It's already toast.

Steve

Steve,

C5 vs Z is the opening in the front openings!

I don't know if it matters??

He's my old one, test to 150+

P8210003.JPG

Ken

Couldn't do the hood lip with the MCM hood!!

Guest UVETTYA

Oh Crap! You're right! I didn't notice that when we put it on. The coupe bra has plastic inserts to protect the fog lights and the Z06 has screens there for the intake.

I called Frank and he said he'd make it right. Waiting for his call back. I'll probably do an exchange tomorrow.

Hey Eddie, do you want this one? It's already pre fit.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
Nice bra :thumbs

Frank is great, lives a couple blocks from me. I think he's owned at least one vette of each generation ('cept C6?) so he has alot of first-hand experience. He sells alot of aftermarket stuff outta his house, nice home business huh? I bought some Z06 screens from him on a whim. And since he's got a lift, he'll be doing my brake swap and painting my calipers when I cross that financial hurdle. :D

Stop by if you're on the west side, he's a 'vette guy. :burnout

Yep, Frank is a good guy. He had an '04 Z06 that looked just like mine, right down to the chrome wheels. He rolled it on I-17. He showed me pics of it on it's top. I could hardly bare looking at them. Totaled the Z06. :ack

I bought my last set of brake pads (ceramic) from GMPartsDirect.com, but they pissed me off so I won't buy from them anymore. I think you can get them from the dealership for about the same price... under a hundred bucks for both front and rear. Frank can probably get them for that same price, or less. I buy my rotors from NAPA for $25 a piece. They're just like factory rotors. I'm not sure if yours wll be the same as the Z06 though, but you might want to check them out. Makes a brake job cost under $200 for pads and rotors. I did my own last time... took about two hours. Piece of cake.

Steve

Yeah, I'd be interested in that one. Let me know.

Guest UVETTYA

Yeah, I'd be interested in that one. Let me know.

Ok, great. I called Frank and left him a message. I should hear back from him tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Steve

3,503 lbs of trouble

I purchased parts from Frank Dunshee. He is indeed a good guy. CNV is real close to me, but I still drove across town to Frank's anyway. Wish he had DeLoeran parts.

So here's the picture I promised you of me in a black bra and panties. Scroll down...

I want my click back :cuss

Guest UVETTYA

I want my click back :cuss

You'll have to wait until the weekend to see the real thing, Dwayne. I only cross dress on weekends. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

HAHAHAHAHA! I finally came in to see what this thread was all about and I have to say, those are the sexiest black BRA and PANTIES I have seen. They say every girl should have a set, looks like I may need to go pick me up some since you modeled them soooooooooo nicely! :drool

:cool

Tanya

HAHAHAHAHA! I finally came in to see what this thread was all about and I have to say, those are the sexiest black BRA and PANTIES I have seen. They say every girl should have a set, looks like I may need to go pick me up some since you modeled them soooooooooo nicely! :drool

:cool

Tanya

hummmm..... . :crazy:cone:crazy

I know Frank well, member in Sun Country Corvettes. You do have to do some price comparisons, at times he is high.