Welcome To STOP WASTING MY TIME!

Phill's Vette

Ok so nobody has been able to answer my question on WHY we care about how many posts we have! Most of you have in the thousands and keep posting I will add this to my posting count and for what reason nobody knows?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• old yeller

• Marco

• Phill's Vette

Ok so nobody has been able to answer my question on WHY we care about how many posts we have! Most of you have in the thousands and keep posting I will add this to my posting count and for what reason nobody knows?

Just a silly little game they like to play. :lol

In the beginning of car forums, or any online forum for that matter, people judged the quality of the info posted by the persons post count, you couldn't trust someone with a low post count. Thats why "Free Posting" was frowned upon, it was sort of a game to get a free post in without a moderator getting all bent out of shape. Now it's just a way for the feeble minded members to feel like they belong!

Can I get a free post here?

Phill's Vette

In the beginning of car forums, or any online forum for that matter, people judged the quality of the info posted by the persons post count, you couldn't trust someone with a low post count. Thats why "Free Posting" was frowned upon, it was sort of a game to get a free post in without a moderator getting all bent out of shape. Now it's just a way for the feeble minded members to feel like they belong!

Yeah, but that still doesn't explain this....

Posted Image

I think there should be a new rule; you only get a "Free Post" if you contribute something to the thread - as I have done with this picture!

:bang

Rosie the "she beast"...Yikes! I'll have another free one on the house. :partydance: