Welcome To STOP WASTING MY TIME!

Phill's Vette

Phill's Vette

Welcome to ACE “lulup” who resides in Scottsdale, AZ

Year of Corvette: 1999

Color:Red

:howdy from Phill’s Vette in Apache Junction, AZ!

Please post a picture of your Corvette and be sure to become familiar with the complete ACE site including the Events Section. Don't be shy. If you need any help using the ACE Forum just ask any Forum Moderator or Administrator . . . . . they'd be happy to help you out. Please tell us how you heard about ACE by Clicking Here

PhillB :ACE:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• old yeller

• Marco

• Phill's Vette

Welcome from Gilbert! Get your stepdad to join and we will help talk him into letting you drive the Vette! :yeah:

Phill's Vette

Tell me I didn't waste my time doing these welcome threads?!

If people are playing this way, then someone else can waste their time writing bullshit welcome threads for nonexistent bullshit members!!

I am deleting the other two fake welcome threads. How many other FAKE members were made?????

Waste someone else's time Marco!

If people are playing this way, then someone else can waste their time writing bullshit welcome threads for nonexistent bullshit members!!

I am deleting the other two fake welcome threads. How many other FAKE members were made?????

I think it is cool that the kids wanted to vote to help Marc in the Vette of the month contest. The only way to vote is to be a member so they did what they had to do. Now Marc and Lisa, get in the Vette and we will see you in Scottsdale for lunch. BTW, beer goes with anything.

As far as I'm concerned Marco's, Marco and why wouldn't he still "play"? I do agree with Phill (I did that job for quite a while and it does take a lot of time) that there is little room for b.s. My question is though, why stack a deck to try to win a place on a calendar? His car was doing great without help. As for the kids, if they have something to contribute I'm sure they are more then welcome. This is MY OPINION and no one elses and are just MY THOUGHTS so they can be taken or discarded. And I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

As far as I'm concerned Marco's, Marco and why wouldn't he still "play"? I do agree with Phill (I did that job for quite a while and it does take a lot of time) that there is little room for b.s. My question is though, why stack a deck to try to win a place on a calendar? His car was doing great without help. As for the kids, if they have something to contribute I'm sure they are more then welcome. This is MY OPINION and no one elses and are just MY THOUGHTS so they can be taken or discarded. And I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I'm not sure if you got them in the US. We have them here and I lied, I've never stayed in one.

I wouldn't object to helping out on the welcome side of this forum. :edward: Anyway, we blew off the flipper work today to go Vertin aroud town. Beautiful day

wickedfastvette

We all love Marco! Phill maybe you need a vacation! You been working to hard....If you need help with the welcome part of the forum let me know and I would be more than happy to help you. :thumbs

Phill's Vette

Hell no! Marco shouldn't go anywhere, not away from here anyway! Like John said, it can get a bit time consuming if for the wrong reason.... that's all I am saying. :partygrnhat:

He's also asking that if you let him stay on here, would you please correct the spelling of his name from ANRHONY to ANTHONY as he apparently misspelled his own name! LOL

Anrhony now has his name legally changed, his name is Anthony now so stop calling him Anrhony! :lol Marc and lisa, I'd be worried about him mispelling his name cuz you know the other one on our boards that struggle with spelling his name...cahd....just sayin!

Tmi...opps I mean Tim