"Detailing" How to series, NEED Member Feedback

Wishbone

Norse Pagan

I'd be interested in learning how to get some very light scratches out of my paint. other than that I'm pretty happy with it. My vette is my daily driver (well between it and the harley) so I don't want to get too carried away!

I'd be interested in learning how to get some very light scratches out of my paint. other than that I'm pretty happy with it. My vette is my daily driver (well between it and the harley) so I don't want to get too carried away!

How about color correction of just one rear driver's side quarter panel, velocity yellow tintcoat? Thanks for the lift home. Sign me up. Sat and Sun are best for me. Want to learn how to keep new car looking new. When I first got it, I clayed it and then used zainos product. What's the proper procedure to keep a good paint job swirl free? How often do we need to polish? Wax? Seal? How do I protect it from the extreme sun? I probably need a personal tutor! Roger

How about color correction of just one rear driver's side quarter panel, velocity yellow tintcoat? Thanks for the lift home. Sign me up. Sat and Sun are best for me.

Want to learn how to keep new car looking new. When I first got it, I clayed it and then used zainos product. What's the proper procedure to keep a good paint job swirl free? How often do we need to polish? Wax? Seal? How do I protect it from the extreme sun? I probably need a personal tutor!

Roger