Tell me about your midlife crisis...

ICULUKN

I'm ONLY 45 and have three sons ages 25, 23, & 17. Eek gads!! I could potentially be a grandmother at this point and that alone freaks me out. In my head I'm still 21 and way too young to be a grandparent! I'm debating whether I should start my crisis now or wait a few more years. I've been working out at Fitness Works almost daily and sneaking the Vette out when Marc's not lookin' :snky::devilwinking: ... you know...just checkin' to see if I can still turn heads :bounce015: ...well, it's either me or the vette they're all lookin' at! Whichever they choose, it's all good fun!! :rockon2: Wuahahahaha!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Marco

• Eddie44

Quicksilver98

I will be 47 on March 31st and I just found out yesterday the company I work for laid off more then 1700 nationwide and I am one of them. My last day will be March 31. Happy Freakin B-day right!!!! After 22 years of dedication to this company this is what I get! Does that qualify for a mid life crisis?

Start tweekin your resume now Casey. It's a biach out there, What is it that you do?

Sisnce when do women have a mid life crisis? :lol

If you want to turn heads, all you have to do is :boobies:

And I'm thinking it's my turn to buy a Vette, don't you? :banannarainbow: "Girls just wanna have fun!"... ya know?! :partydj:

Oh, I think some of us women have a mid-life crisis or two. I've changed gears and headed back to school a year ago to go back into the medical field. And I'm thinking it's my turn to buy a Vette, don't you? :banannarainbow: "Girls just wanna have fun!"... ya know?! :partydj:

I'll be .......................... never mind. :leaving

Wasn't your midlife crisis in the '70s?

Phill's Vette

...well, it's either me or the vette they're all lookin' at! Whichever they choose, it's all good fun!! :rockon2: Wuahahahaha!!!!!

Some women do have a midlife crisis. Mine happened at age 43 when I discovered my husband was screwing another women behind my back, who was cute and younger than me, with larger female "endowments." I looked in the mirror and saw grey hair, wrinkles, and that (horrors!) I certainly didn't look like I did at age 20 anymore. It freaked me out. But I got over it and I think I am better now (inside) than I have ever been. It's all about attitude and perspective. As we age, we aren't as strong or as flexible, and the grey hair and other stuff comes. BUT, in place of those lost things we (hopefully) acquire other things, like wisdom, maturity, and comfort with who we are as individuals. Life can be wonderful at any age, just appreciate what you do have, and be the best you can be at the age you are. . . Just my 2 cents. . . :burnout2

Some women do have a midlife crisis. Mine happened at age 43 when I discovered my husband was screwing another women behind my back, who was cute and younger than me, with larger female "endowments." I looked in the mirror and saw grey hair, wrinkles, and that (horrors!) I certainly didn't look like I did at age 20 anymore. It freaked me out. But I got over it and I think I am better now (inside) than I have ever been.

It's all about attitude and perspective. As we age, we aren't as strong or as flexible, and the grey hair and other stuff comes. BUT, in place of those lost things we (hopefully) acquire other things, like wisdom, maturity, and comfort with who we are as individuals. Life can be wonderful at any age, just appreciate what you do have, and be the best you can be at the age you are. . .

Just my 2 cents. . . :burnout2

wickedfastvette

Some women do have a midlife crisis. Mine happened at age 43 when I discovered my husband was screwing another women behind my back, who was cute and younger than me, with larger female "endowments." I looked in the mirror and saw grey hair, wrinkles, and that (horrors!) I certainly didn't look like I did at age 20 anymore. It freaked me out. But I got over it and I think I am better now (inside) than I have ever been.

It's all about attitude and perspective. As we age, we aren't as strong or as flexible, and the grey hair and other stuff comes. BUT, in place of those lost things we (hopefully) acquire other things, like wisdom, maturity, and comfort with who we are as individuals. Life can be wonderful at any age, just appreciate what you do have, and be the best you can be at the age you are. . .

Just my 2 cents. . . :burnout2

.... as a kid I had lots of medical problems and couldnt do anything,......... Still have medical problems but dont let them slow me down. .......

-shrug- I'll be 60 in a few weeks. I have heard the old saw 'life will be over as you know it' for every decade I have aged since 10. Midlife crisis I'm thinkin must be for other people :) I do what I can and enjoy the day. My grand daughters are in high school.. I bug their dad on when he is gonna buy a shotgun and be cleanin it at the table ..like I was, when he came over to 'pick up' my daughter .. LOL. (had an old Ithaca single shot 12 guage back then :) He says I scared the crap out of him .. priceless. -Frank