ACE FEB Corvette of teh Month ** VOTE **

LastC3

ACE FEB Corvette of teh Month ** VOTE **  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wickedfastvette

Ok here's my 2 cents, if you win a month you're done for the year, as far as only getting to enter a picture once I don't agree with that, if you have 2 great pictures in 1 month and only one wins and then the next month, is just so so, for example I really liked Eddie's picture last month and if it was submitted this month I would have voted for it. If you have 10 or less entries in a month vote on them all, if over 10, select a panel of 3 people that will narrow it down to 10 not that hard some pics are easily eliminated. And in Marcos defense, he did state, don't vote for me!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• LastC3

• wickedfastvette

• Marco

And in Marcos defense, he did state, don't vote for me!

Does that mean we shouldn't kick him in the balls? :lol:lol:lol

wickedfastvette

Does that mean we shouldn't kick him in the balls? :lol:lol:lol

Of course not! :nutkick:

Ok here's my 2 cents, if you win a month you're done for the year, as far as only getting to enter a picture once I don't agree with that, if you have 2 great pictures in 1 month and only one wins and then the next month, is just so so, for example I really liked Eddie's picture last month and if it was submitted this month I would have voted for it.

If you have 10 or less entries in a month vote on them all, if over 10, select a panel of 3 people that will narrow it down to 10 not that hard some pics are easily eliminated.

You work in politics, don't you? No "panels"!!! Panels = bureacracy = nothing gets done. I wasn't saying you couldn't enter the same picture multiple months, I was saying it might help you win if you didn't enter the same picture. I really doubt you'll have the situation where you get more than 10 or so entries in a month, if it becomes the norm then we address the situation then.

Way to go Eddie you got in back to back month's! What's your secret?

It's not who you know, but who you b**w, I guess.

Don't take the cash! I got a counterfeit bill from Eddie.

Posted Image

Honest Officer I got it from the bank!

Well the bills Eddie gave me worked at Fry's.

Maybe yours said "In ACE We Trust" in the security strip. :facepalm:

Where're the mods around here? :hijack: Bunch of slackers.

We're working, but if you're gonna make me...... let's get this back on the subject of Corvette of the Month.

okey .... so if a guy with multiple personnalities says he's gonna kill himself ... is that considered a hostage situation .>???? oh wait ./... what was the question again >??? :beerbang:

okey .... so if a guy with multiple personnalities says he's gonna kill himself ... is that considered a hostage situation .>????

oh wait ./... what was the question again >??? :beerbang:

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs I voted.

OK...........let's keep our noses out of this and let Hal take time to make the rules. If you agree or agree to disagree to bad. He has taken on this project as a "non-owner" but he should be allowed the position of CEO. I say, let him make the rules, we live by them or don't enter, don't click here, or whatever. This is my opinion and I'm open for any slaying that may occur. I've been married twice.

Well, I for one agree that a person should be able to enter every month until they win. Then wait til next year. What ever picture they can dream up. Same picture, different picture, what ever. 2 Vettes, 2 entries. Just my :2cents Now, can these pictures be photochopped or do they have to have the original background in them? I voted...... Hal, Thanks for doing this. Will be pretty cool to have next year. :thumbs

I agree ... enter till ya win !!! I know Eddie's got a few ... don't see any reason why we can't enter more then one ... unless there's someone has a different view ..... these are for a calendar .... so I don';t think there would be anything wrong with a photo chop deal .... I alway do a little bit on my pix anyways .....