ACE FEB Corvette of teh Month ** VOTE **

LastC3

ACE FEB Corvette of teh Month ** VOTE **  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well gang ... we had some awesome entries ..... Here are the 5 Finalists for the Month of February ......

Chris - Big Poppa 2000 Dark Bowling Green Metallic Convertible.

Posted Image

Eddie44 Laguna Blue 66 coupe Black 06 Z51 coupe

Posted Image

Major, 2007, C6 Z51 Coupe, Machine Silver

Posted Image

4point3 2008 JSB C-6-Saguaro National Forest

Posted Image

Marco (I'm certain he'll elaborate if queried)

Posted Image

And there you have it .... Lets see who has what to say to gayner our votes ......

VOTING WILL END THE LAST DAY OF TEH MONTH !! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED !!! :thankyou:

" :thankyou: very much .... we'll be here all week " :partydance:

edited ... cause I cn't spel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• LastC3

• wickedfastvette

• Marco

Why would anyone want to vote for a bug eyed green vert ????? :lol

Cause it's a sexy bitch. And cause I control your shirts.

Why would anyone want to vote for a bug eyed green vert ????? :lol

For the same reason someone would vote for a pumpkin colored coupe ????????? :crazy

Way to go Eddie you got in back to back month's! What's your secret?

luck of the draw man .... luck of the draw ..... :rockon2:

Eddie needs to pick up a lotto ... :banannasword:

Um.....lack of entries???? :smilelol

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!

You demonstrated that technique last month with your win but I've yet to perfect it.

Marco is that your car or not? Im waiting to vote.

Ponder this.............

Unless he changed the hood................

His interior is tan................................

Brochure pic?.....................................

He'll never tell, nor will I. I believe it is his........... :lol:bolt:

Um.....lack of entries???? :smilelol

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!

No i entered and did not get picked so not lack of enteries!

Well i wish you all well on this! I can't vote becasue i don't agree with the rules! Good luck alot of great pics!

luck of the draw man .... luck of the draw ..... :rockon2:

Hal, don't get me wrong as we appreciate you doing this. Are the entries selected by draw? If so, I think that should be changed. If I entered IT GOES I would never stand a chance cause I couldn''t win shit if my name was the only one in a draw. just askin

Well i wish you all well on this! I can't vote becasue i don't agree with the rules! Good luck alot of great pics!

Hal, don't get me wrong as we appreciate you doing this. Are the entries selected by draw? If so, I think that should be changed. If I entered IT GOES I would never stand a chance cause I couldn''t win shit if my name was the only one in a draw. just askin

Guys, let's see if we can work through this, it's Hal's first try and I'm guessing he didn't realize that the original rules stated you can't enter in consecutive months.

I was hoping that after we chased away the original member that started this we would work our way into a working set of rules.

Maybe it would have been good to point out in the entry thread that Eddie had tried in January, also I don't agree with Marco's entry since it's not really a picture of his car.

Now is the perfect time to make suggestions!

I don't mean to start any bs. I really appreciate Hal taking this on and I think it is a great idea and good for ACE. It doesn't bother me that Eddie44 or Terry Tofart is there 2 months, who really gives a poopie. I just think that all members should have a chance and perhaps limit it to one entry per year. As members we put up your best pics, blah blah blahs, and you're done. It would make us all work harder to show our best and the best of our Vette. If I do my best and put it up and it doesn't go anywhere tough crap. ACE has a lot of nice Vettes alot more nicer then I'll ever own but that will never stop me from trying. Go hard or go home......................jmho Note Edited by Admin for bad grammer............... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

So noted ... no owership here .... this is an ACE deal .... so however we want to do it is okey by me .... if you like, we can post up all the entries so far (JAN & FEB) during the month of March .... and encourage anyone else who wants to enter ... and pick the top 10 by vote over a period of say... 2 months or ??? That would eleminate the draw (which I'm not to crazy about either) ... (will the poll handle that many ??) There have been some awesome entries here and I'd hate to loose them just because of the damn draw .... I'm just the servant here ...... so just let me know how y'll would like to proceed ...... Last thing we want is to have anyone feel left out ... So ,... what say you !!!

I say get rid of the lotto, let anyone enter every month, a monthly winner can not re-enter for a calender year. Maybe vote for 3 consecutive months (1,2 & 3). Add the winners to the members ride area. All just sugestions and thanks Hal for picking up the thread. :thumbs

I didn't realize I couldn't enter in consecutive months. I thought a winner was eliminated from entry but I didn't realize just entering eliminated you the next month. I think we should take all entries every month. Then there's no questions as to the selection for voting. I see no problem with entering every month as long as you haven't won. If you eliminate someone for entering the next month, do you base it on person or Vette? There are a number of us that have more than one Vette. If I enter one in Feb can I enter the other one in March? Just questions to ask. I also thank you for taking on this project Hal! :thumbs

I thought the only person/vette who could not enter again was the winner .....??? we could certainly vote on all the entries every month by linking the poll to the entry post .... ???

I say get rid of the lotto, let anyone enter every month, a monthly winner can not re-enter for a calender year. Maybe vote for 3 consecutive months (1,2 & 3). Add the winners to the members ride area. All just sugestions and thanks Hal for picking up the thread. :thumbs

:withstupid Don't over-think this deal, it's not worth the headache and aggravation; total open entry policy. I think it would be cool to have a "gentleman's (shut up Cherye) agreement" that perhaps a different photo be submitted every month or two. I think it would stimulate some creativity and help people's chances of winning. Let's face it, if a particular picture of the car doesn't win in the submitted month, it probably isn't going to win in any other month. I do agree that once you win you shouldn't be allowed to enter the rest of the calender year.

Oh, and someone go kick Marco in the balls for not submitting a picture of his OWN car!!!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:withstupid Don't over-think this deal, it's not worth the headache and aggravation; total open entry policy. I think it would be cool to have a "gentleman's (shut up Cherye) agreement" that perhaps a different photo be submitted every month or two. I think it would stimulate some creativity and help people's chances of winning. Let's face it, if a particular picture of the car doesn't win in the submitted month, it probably isn't going to win in any other month. I do agree that once you win you shouldn't be allowed to enter the rest of the calender year.

Oh, and someone go kick Marco in the balls for not submitting a picture of his OWN car!!!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Gee Thanks, in my defense I did say not to vote for me, don't you think it was creative to find a creative pic? :nutkick::lol

Im totally with you though, this contest should be exactly that way!!

So I second that suggestion;

I think it would be cool to have a "gentleman's (shut up Cherye) agreement" that perhaps a different photo be submitted every month or two. I think it would stimulate some creativity and help people's chances of winning. Let's face it, if a particular picture of the car doesn't win in the submitted month, it probably isn't going to win in any other month. I do agree that once you win you shouldn't be allowed to enter the rest of the calender year.