NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ace Luncheon

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

I snapped some pictures today in the Costco parking lot.

http://photobucket.com/albums/e206/steveni...eon%2002_04_06/

I had a great time meeting all who were there. Looking forward to the Gila Bend BBQ. This is the first time I've convoyed with a group of Vette's and my fun meter was pegged! The only thing I didn't like was that the ride to Cave Creek was WAY too short. :lol

What a good group of people you have here. ACE is the bomb, folks. No membership, no rules, no dues, just good people with common interest... Corvettes.... out to have a good time.

I'm in Corvette heaven. :yesnod

Steve

:cool Steve glad we finally met today. :cool

Also very glad you have found a new Corvette Heaven with this group.

As for the short ride, I hear you that it was to short and no where to :burnout .

Just the little romp under the 101 is what a few of us love to do when we get out on the open roads.

Until next time...

Phil... :devil

Hi i am glad i got to finally meet most of you, i have been want to do the corvette lunch for sometime now to see what it was like and to meet all of you. i had a great time and hopefully i will beable to start doing more of the events if work dosent get in the way like it normally does.

Steve and Travis glad you could make and damn glad you both had a great time. A BIG :flag to A.C.E.!!!

and thanks for the pics!!!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Steve and Travis, you two were top notch. Very fun loving and great to chat with. I amglad you were able to make it out with us.

I do apologize to everyone i the group that it was indeed too short a romp. But I hope we all enjoyed ourselves at the SATISFRIED FROG.

Take it easy and we will se eyou all on the 18th for the Gila Bend cruise.

Tanya

I see we have nine people on line right now and I'll bet a few are waiting for the pics I took!!??

I'm uploading them to Yahoo pictures on the other puter as I type on this one!

There are 150 or so and as always, if you want the BIG pic PM me and I will send it to you!!

Photo's here

Ken

I'm still adding pics so be patient!!

I need to know if the link works too!!

I need to know if the link works too!!

Yes it works :D

I liked the one with A.C.E. carved into the Bar and the one of the long haired in the ID Card of Mr. MoFo.

3,503 lbs of trouble
I do apologize to everyone i the group that it was indeed too short a romp. But I hope we all enjoyed ourselves at the SATISFRIED FROG.

Satisfied Frog was a good call. :thumbs

No apologies necessary! If anyone should complain it's me, I was 3 mi from the meeting spot. You all had time for a little fun on the 101 getting there. I'm not complaining!

Had a great time and the Satisfied Frog was a great choice! :thumbs

No apologies necessary! If anyone should complain it's me, I was 3 mi from the meeting spot. You all had time for a little fun on the 101 getting there. I'm not complaining!

Had a great time and the Satisfied Frog was a great choice! :thumbs

I started in Gilbert. My fun started on the 202, 101, 60 to the Eastside meet.

Then on the 10, 51, 101 to the final meet point.

Then to Satisfied Frog.

Then off to the Pavillions, keeping it cool until I was on the on ramp on the 101 & Scottsdale road. :burnout I think I scared a couple in a car that I think pulled over after I did a fly by on the 2 lane on ramp. It must have been very load for them.

After the Pavillions, all over again going home.

Phil... :devil

Guest UVETTYA

Hey Ken, the pix were great. Thanks for being the resident photographer. The only thing missing were pix of you. I'll make it a point to get some shots of you next outing.

Steve

Hey Ken, the pix were great. Thanks for being the resident photographer. The only thing missing were pix of you. I'll make it a point to get some shots of you next outing.

Steve

Ken knows better, when the Dwag is out, nobody is safe.

Steve

Steve that's OK, the less of me the better!!

I feel like the male equivalent of our bartender :eek:ack

MoFo about turned to salt when he first saw her!! :willy

Nice lady but DAMN!!!!!!!

Ken