NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Who wants to join us Sunday Feb 5th?

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

Marylou and I will be taking our weekly Sunday cruise and we're going to Show Low this week. This is about a 6 hr cruise (plus stops) from Fountain Hills and we'll do about 350 miles round trip.

Ftn Hills to Payson, then hwy 260 to Show Low. We'll take hwy 60 back through Globe and Phoenix. We'll stop and eat when we get hungry. :D

We welcome anyone who wants to go along, so post here if you're interested.

We can meet up with West siders and cruise to Ftn Hills, or we can meet in Ftn Hills. Let us know where you live and we'll find an appropriate place to hook up.

For non West siders there's a KFC on the West side of Shea Blvd at the bottom of the hill just before Ftn Hills. I'll post a map later in case anyone's interested in meeting us there. We plan on leaving the KFC in Ftn Hills by 9:30 and returning to Phoenix around 4 PM, maybe a little later.

Let's do it! :burnout

Steve

ooooh, mike says i need to put 1000 miles on my car before i run through emissions - i would love to go on this, as it would help my "cause" but i'm a bit skeptial because of the "rebuild" of the supercharger - wouldn't want to get stuck in showlow with a torn belt - so i'm gonna pass this weekend and just drive around the loop 101 a few times - that way if i break down, i'm never really more than 50 miles from home! :D :burnout

so i'm gonna pass this weekend and just drive around the loop 101 a few times - that way if i break down, i'm never really more than 50 miles from home! :D :burnout

Chris with a new toy + cameras on the 101 = TROUBLE! :D

Besides you were the one that was going to boycott Snotsdale?? :toetap

so i'm gonna pass this weekend and just drive around the loop 101 a few times - that way if i break down, i'm never really more than 50 miles from home! :D :burnout

Chris with a new toy + cameras on the 101 = TROUBLE! :D

Besides you were the one that was going to boycott Snotsdale?? :toetap

well cruise will be set on 65

and didn't you read the article i posted that those cameras will more than likely come down because the senate transportation committee says that a CITY has no business enforcing a STATE highway.

and you are correct - i did plan on boycotting scottsdale, and if those cameras aren't headed down, then i'll start my boycott.

my route - home at 27th ave and the 101 east - all the way around to chandler where it goes west (202) to the 10 - back west again to the 101 - and do it all over again.

wonder what my gas mileage will be on this trip?

and just how many miles it will be.

:willy

Guest 1FASTC4

Sounds like a great time and the weather will be beautiful. This is Superbowl Sunday. I'm having pizza w/ Stacy and watching the game in her hosp room.

Have fun!

Steve