Brown just rang the bell and look what they left!

Eddie44

This I gotta see...anyone else want popcorn?

Yes! But not the microwave variety, kay?

M~

don't listen to her - microwave is fine.

in fact, pop-secret has a GREAT white cheddar and regular cheddar microwave popcorn!

I only use an old "farm stlye" popper with the crank on the top - no microwave stuff...and Orville Weedwacker brand.

Sounds scary! It's not some of that 'healthy' popcorn, is it? :willy

depends on your definition of "healthy"... I'd put it in the "all things good in moderation" category, which includes things like cheesecake, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream and expensive liquor.

BTW - good choice Eddie!

This I gotta see...anyone else want popcorn?

Yes! But not the microwave variety, kay?

M~

don't listen to her - microwave is fine.

in fact, pop-secret has a GREAT white cheddar and regular cheddar microwave popcorn!

I only use an old "farm stlye" popper with the crank on the top - no microwave stuff...and Orville Weedwacker brand.

don't mean to play the "AGE" card again, but that sounds ANCIENT! :rolf

don't mean to play the "AGE" card again, but that sounds ANCIENT! :rolf

Watch there buddy! I've got one of those too. I know that just confirmed your age thing huh?

Actually they are the new way to make popcorn. There's an old saying "what's old is new". Remind me and I'll show you if you come over on the 12th.

not only is "what's old is new" but things such as fashion tend to make their way "back" - so maybe this popcorn popper you speak of is coming back in style kinda like bell bottoms! :leaving

Guest XLR8TNC5
I'm still waiting for disco to come back....... :P

Andrew

Hopefully, you will be waiting a looooonnnnnng time. :smilelol

I grew up in the 80's though, so I loved my hairbands!!! lol. Short Jean Skirts, Tall boots, and leather bolero jackets with fringe! DAMN I MIsS THOSE DAYS!

T

Got the seats out and stripped except the bottom cushions so it shouldn't be quite as hard.

See you in the morning! :howdy

EDIT: pays to read the instructions. I went to Vette Essentials and they have beautiful step by step. I got the seats completely stripped. Should make the job easier tomorrow.