Brown just rang the bell and look what they left!

Eddie44

Those don't look very comfy, not much padding LOL. Looking good!!! I'm tied up this weekend, and not sure of the next but post date and i'll try to be there. :cool Robert

Sweet!!!! Sundays work better for us but let us know when and we can watch how easy it is...

Do those get welded in or are they riveted in????? :P

Andrew

Do those get welded in or are they riveted in?????  :P

Andrew

Super Glued! :lol

I'm waiting to hear from Phil. He has the real experience and did a great job on Randy's VE interior. I watched and could probably do it but I think it would take alot longer. It will probably be next weekend. Most of us will be doing lunch Sat and I have other commitments on Sun. Shooting for the 11th / 12th.

I will help Eddie. I am going out of town next week and back in town on Saturday afternoon. Possibly Sunday if you are up to it?

Sunday Feb 12th it is then :thumbs

How about 10am? I'll provide lunch for anyone that's interested in assisting, supervising, watching or just bs'ing.

My house is at 13831 N. 30th St. (6 houses north of T-Bird on 30th St.) and my cell is 602-540-2342.

Eddie - count me in Sunday morning. If you don't make it up to the Pavilions this weekend, I'll be sure to bring the hog rings and pliers. Anything else you need? You will have coffee, right????? :D

Eddie - count me in Sunday morning. If you don't make it up to the Pavilions this weekend, I'll be sure to bring the hog rings and pliers. Anything else you need? You will have coffee, right????? :D

Thanks Randy! Somebody told me there's another "pulling" tool or some such thing. Do you have one?

I will have coffee but I don't guarantee the quality as neither Kim or I drink the stuff. We got a coffee pot when the kids were home at Christmas since all three of them drink it. I'll do pizza, subs or something for lunch.

We can bring a hammer and chisel..... :P

We'll try to stop by to say hi or hello or something like that... Let us know if you need anything else... I'm not sure how long we'll stay, I was instructed to start working on the kitchen :bang this weekend.... Tearing stuff apart is fun, but watching other work is even more fun..... ;)

Andrew

Guest UVETTYA

Hey Eddie, they look nice.

We'll probably stop by and sai hi, on our way out to do our weekly Sunday cruise, but you'll do a lot better if I DON'T help. :cone

Lookin good there Eddie! Would love to come out on the 11th and laff...um I mean help but I'll be working.

Eddie - count me in Sunday morning. If you don't make it up to the Pavilions this weekend, I'll be sure to bring the hog rings and pliers.  Anything else you need?  You will have coffee, right????? :D

Thanks Randy! Somebody told me there's another "pulling" tool or some such thing. Do you have one?

I will have coffee but I don't guarantee the quality as neither Kim or I drink the stuff. We got a coffee pot when the kids were home at Christmas since all three of them drink it. I'll do pizza, subs or something for lunch.

Yep! :yesnod There is a pulling tool and I have it. I will bring it too!

Don't worry too much about the coffee - any Diet Coke? I went somewhere once with the group and they didn't have it......long story, nevermind! :smilelol

Don't worry too much about the coffee - any Diet Coke? I went somewhere once with the group and they didn't have it......long story, nevermind! :smilelol

Thanks Randy!

And soda we can do. My wife is a diehard coke (soda, not white powder) fan so we'll have a good supply/variety.

Guest Simpson36

Hey, leave room for two more. Nickolette and Steve.

We'd like to come and eat . . . um . . . oh, I mean HELP, . . . yeah, that's the ticket!

OK, kidding aside, I have a little experience with seat covers. I can bring hog ring pliers and a heat gun.

CYA!

Hey, leave room for two more. Nickolette and Steve.

We'd like to come and eat . . .  um . . . oh, I mean HELP,  . . . yeah, that's the ticket!

OK, kidding aside, I have a little experience with seat covers. I can bring hog ring pliers and a heat gun.

CYA!

The more the merrier and I'm sure the heat gun would come in handy :thumbs

I'm going to try to have the seats out on Sat. so all we'll have to do is strip them, recover and reinstall.

This I gotta see...anyone else want popcorn?

Yes! But not the microwave variety, kay?

M~

M~

don't listen to her - microwave is fine.

in fact, pop-secret has a GREAT white cheddar and regular cheddar microwave popcorn!

M~

in fact, pop-secret has a GREAT white cheddar and regular cheddar microwave popcorn!

I only use an old "farm stlye" popper with the crank on the top - no microwave stuff...and Orville Weedwacker brand.

M~

I only use an old "farm stlye" popper with the crank on the top - no microwave stuff...and Orville Weedwacker brand.

Sounds scary! It's not some of that 'healthy' popcorn, is it? :willy